Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

taylored

1st cleans
« on: September 06, 2010, 08:49:42 am »
what would you charge for 1st cleans ??? 1+1/2 of  4 weekly price or more. as not been chargeing and there takeing me a long time as i clean glass,frame,sills and doors. help please

taylored

Re: 1st cleans
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 08:51:24 am »
am trad and just got going ???

the bfg

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:52:58 am »
I just charge normal price,   if it take 15 mins longer then it will take 15 less next time.

don't let greed be your goal

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 09:10:54 am »
if there really bad ill charge at least 50% more,sometimes double.

the problem with just starting up youll find a fair few who will just have a one off clean esp if you ve canvassed them.

ive had it done to me a fair few times over the years!absolutely minging windows/i clean them taking me twice as long as normal/then they cancel the next clean or wont answer the door!

im a bit older and wiser now!! ;) ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

taylored

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 09:15:01 am »
thanks for that made me feel better as some on this site would call me stupid for doing that but i think its the best way to be,  this is the w/c page ??? getting a bit too much for me all the talk about money   ;D

taylored

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 09:21:42 am »
if they are bad or the custy has that look i will start to charge more but at the min i need alot more custys.  ???

Dave Anderson

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 04:54:08 pm »
I have on the odd occasion charged extra for a first clean but it is rare...I clean all 'first cleans' twice and know that after that it's quick, quicker and fast after that.

Have been 'had' a couple of times but not enough to shoot myself in the head over.

Cheers
Dave.
The more I know the less I know I know ...

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 05:01:01 pm »
it a tricky subject first cleans personally i would charge seperate price for the frames they arev a add on service say hse price£20 plus £10 extra first clean  frame price £20 sills free try and get a guuter clearance out of them as well while you are up there priced at £5 per metre depending blockage just say i noticed when i was up my ladder the gutters are blocked if you are interested i can do this for you aswell leave it to them they prob will keep this in mind and do later on hope this helps mate

taylored

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 05:41:13 pm »
thank for the feedback it all helps ;D