Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pristinewindows

Re: Is this good value or a ripoff?
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2010, 03:09:06 pm »
Who's the cynic here?

cat9921

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2010, 05:02:25 pm »
I wonder if Ionics have have got in touch with all the people and offered some compensation because of this design fault  ::)

Or did they just offer another system and get more money off the people that have already spent thousands on their systems  ::)

I hope you get your money back pristinewindows

Adders

lee09

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2010, 03:24:05 pm »
I don't mean to flog a dead horse but you wrote, It has problems so be careful, it will need a lot of cash spending on it to get it right.
What does that mean then.
Lee

Ian101

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2010, 04:06:29 pm »
To Darren / Pristine Windows .... Just a suggestion as this is going the way of "he said / they said / he said" perhaps SSWC should lock the thread and sort it out offline in the real world ??

Just my opinion lads ?  :-\

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2010, 04:09:18 pm »
It's not on eBay anymore.

Check it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200508517649&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

And I too would like to see an answer from Darran, TBH.

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2010, 04:27:55 pm »
OK Jokes over
I have been offline for a few days and things seem to be getting out of hand.
The system does work OK - I was peed off at you for saying that you really wanted it and then tried to sell it and make a huge profit
Simon have you even tried it yet?
All you need do is plug it into the mains water and mains electric and you will see for yourself it works perfectly.

Take it to Ionics and get them to check it over, if anything - (other than posible damage in transit) - is wrong with it I will recompensate you for any repairs they have to make, this does not count filters,(which should all be fine)  but any other part etc

You cant advertise the system as a sound system in good working order,and then once sold tell people not to buy it because it needs a lot of work to get it up to scratch,and then go back again and say the system is a good system in full working order???
Whats all that about then?

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2010, 05:22:10 pm »
OK Jokes over
I have been offline for a few days and things seem to be getting out of hand.
The system does work OK - I was peed off at you for saying that you really wanted it and then tried to sell it and make a huge profit
Simon have you even tried it yet?
All you need do is plug it into the mains water and mains electric and you will see for yourself it works perfectly.

Take it to Ionics and get them to check it over, if anything - (other than posible damage in transit) - is wrong with it I will recompensate you for any repairs they have to make, this does not count filters,(which should all be fine)  but any other part etc

You cant advertise the system as a sound system in good working order,and then once sold tell people not to buy it because it needs a lot of work to get it up to scratch,and then go back again and say the system is a good system in full working order???
Whats all that about then?
I can if I want :D
Don't look too good on you Darran.

How do you explain your advert?

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2010, 05:36:09 pm »
he's joking, and it is quite funny.The stuff about bulgaria was brilliant.