Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

james roffey

Airflex Turbo
« on: August 09, 2010, 09:55:22 am »
I received a phonecall from Mat this morning at Cleansmart who kindly went through the problems i was experiencing with foam on a job recently and it would appear that it was caused by an accumulation of residue from a previous job, which i failed to rinse out properly.
I also received for gratis :)  a new rubber seal for the lid as the old one had become creased, i retested the machine to make sure it was clear of residue, which it was ;D
these machines are very new to me as is carpet cleaning :P
 so i still have a lot to learn it seems thanks for all you help guys with hindsight i should have called Cleansmart first :-[

Pristine Clean

Re: Airflex Turbo
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 10:01:53 am »
I had a call from Matt as well regards to the cleaning of the machine in awkward crevices. He kindly sorted this by providing a hose with a jet on to rinse out.

Now that's Service.

Thanks Cleansmartsupplies.

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

james roffey

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 10:16:30 am »
I use the "red" hose that you use to prime the pump to rinse out but think it was so bad i did not get it all out, i am going to sell my old machine the Ninja i have on ebay at the moment i was going to keep it as a spare but now i have used the 3 vac Airflex i cant face the idea of going back to use it besides one of the reasons i was not going to buy the Airflex was the distance for servicing, Mat said we have engineers that can service more local, he wasn't kidding they gave me a guy who is 3 miles away ;D
 i went with the Ninja really because it was in kent which is about a 80 mile round trip ??? i just thought "wrongly" that it would have to be serviced by the manufacturer ::)

justin brown

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 01:10:47 pm »
both matt and sarah at cleansmart are excellent when it comes to customer service. glad you have had some good advice
i am here to learn and appreciate any help

Simon@arenaclean

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 03:08:16 pm »
It's refreshing to here when a supplier gets it right. I count Cleansmart, Solutions, Restormate, Chemspec Direct and my local Prochem supplier all of whom I have dealt with a various times as providers of excellent service and more importantly advice. Now I want want one these rinsing hoses :P  ;D

clinton

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 07:19:08 pm »
You can always use your spoting machine james as a back up and use it with your l m sysetem and buffer mate just in case..