Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleewindows

vikan sill brush
« on: July 25, 2010, 10:51:50 pm »
I ordered one from Gardiners and have used and will say what a great brush and i didnt notice any difference in weight on my clx 27,its amazing and 100 times better than them superlites,i had a first clean with the frames green and windows filthy it clened them in no time and the frames and sills were gleaming,with a superlite it would have taken ages.
great brush much tougher and no more scratches and marks on window sills,i can say its one of the best things i have bought for window cleaning,just wished i had bought one instead of buying superlites!

pure tech

Re: vikan sill brush
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 11:03:53 pm »
That is good to know.  :)
Is it the mono or the flagged?

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 11:13:12 pm »
ive got a stiff vikan sill for conny roofs and fascias but i prefer the supalites for everyday work as they are a lot lighter IMO!

MY 3 WEEK OLD SUPALITE MONO looks battered at the ends  already though!! :( :(

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 11:13:20 pm »
I ordered one from Gardiners and have used and will say what a great brush and i didnt notice any difference in weight on my clx 27,its amazing and 100 times better than them superlites,i had a first clean with the frames green and windows filthy it clened them in no time and the frames and sills were gleaming,with a superlite it would have taken ages.
great brush much tougher and no more scratches and marks on window sills,i can say its one of the best things i have bought for window cleaning,just wished i had bought one instead of buying superlites!
Are you mad? them brushes weigh a ton compared to superlite brushes.

they are great for first cleans though, they also last years I still have my ones, also good for soffit cleans, flocked brushes ;),
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 11:14:33 pm »
ive got a stiff vikan sill for conny roofs and fascias but i prefer the supalites for everyday work as they are a lot lighter IMO!

MY 3 WEEK OLD SUPALITE MONO looks battered at the ends  already though!! :( :(

dazmond
Daz try duel trim flocked , you will not be sorry  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 11:23:00 pm »
window washers ive got a black dual trim flocked as well!thought id try the mono and only really used it for 2 full weeks day in /day out and the bristles have gone all splayed and battered on the ends!!cost me £43 inclu delivery!! ::) ::).gonna go back to the flocked tommorrow methinks.

dazmond

Window Washers

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 11:31:12 pm »
window washers ive got a black dual trim flocked as well!thought id try the mono and only really used it for 2 full weeks day in /day out and the bristles have gone all splayed and battered on the ends!!cost me £43 inclu delivery!! ::) ::).gonna go back to the flocked tommorrow methinks.

dazmond
you lasted longer than me using it, I did half a day and binned my mono sl, the dt flocked though are used daily without problem, the last ones were the best the newer seem more soft and longer.

You still having fun Daz ?

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 11:38:07 pm »
yeh window washers!its coming together a bit more now ive got most first cleans out of the way!im also using the pole on nearly everything top and bottoms now!im sure the next few months ill speed up a bit and find the best way of approaching each job!

at the mo im still re learning my round!! ;) ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 11:42:41 pm »
yeh window washers!its coming together a bit more now ive got most first cleans out of the way!im also using the pole on nearly everything top and bottoms now!im sure the next few months ill speed up a bit and find the best way of approaching each job!

at the mo im still re learning my round!! ;) ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond
month 4 or 4th time round you will really see the speed of wfp m8  ;), I love hearing your updates. so keep it up :)

Ian

Martin ccs

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 03:38:35 pm »

in the middle of ordering the same combination! sounds even more interesting now!

cheers cleewindow!  :D

cleewindows

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 09:24:49 pm »
they work so well together m8
you wont be dissapointed,i think on bad windows and first cleans does it twice quicker with the vikan sill than the superpoope

EZclean

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 09:39:02 pm »
they work so well together m8
you wont be dissapointed,i think on bad windows and first cleans does it twice quicker with the vikan sill than the superpoope

;D
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water