Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanerCarpets

Carpet Cleaning Kit
« on: July 19, 2010, 09:18:00 pm »
Hi all

Please find below some kit i am selling (click on the link at the end of the descriptions for pictures of the items!!) -

1. Alltec Advantage Machine. I have owned this machine from new and only selling as i've upgraded to a Scorpion. I have another machine in the garage which i use as a back up and dont have the space for another. This machine is too good to stand gathering dust as well so its got to go. Its just over 3 years old - done 1200 hours. It had a new pump recently - the old pump only failed as i was experimenting with heat without realising it would shorten the pump life, after the new one was fitted the heater has never gone above 55 degrees C. I have receipt for new pump and original receipt for machine and owners manual. Its in superb condition - often customers have asked me if its a brand new machine! Its always been cared for - cleaned and treated with silicon lube every week to keep the body clean and shiny which i think can been seen in the pictures. The vac motors sound as true as ever - i've never used the hose to suck out any excess water from the clean tanks which i believe reduces life of the motors as it brings in excessive moisture. It comes as a complete kit - 2 hoses (vac & solution) with bags reaching 15 metres when coupled (i think!), 2 jet wand and hand tool - all from Alltec. I want £1250 for the lot - if it goes to a new starter i will throw in some good solutions and some sundries - groom, brush, foils etc. Will split if wanted - £1000 for machine, £100 for wand, £160 for hoses and £30 for handtool.

2. Gloria stainless steel sprayer with upholstery tool - a £200 plus VAT sprayer when new - again duplicates kit i already have as all these items do - i want £120 for it.

3. Prochem Spot Pro spotting machine - only ever used for spots so less than 5 hours usage i would say - £250 wanted for it.

4. Vaporetto Steamer - ideal for advanced spotting, as new, £80

All items are VAT free!!! Call me on 07742030323 if you would like to chat about any of the above.

Link to pictures - http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/superbikerider69/Cleaning%20Kit/