Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Frankybadboy

Re: Round For Sale - St Helens
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010, 09:22:41 pm »
well i dont have any problems with pencil jets ,so you must be the problem danny boy. ;)

Platinum

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2010, 09:26:10 pm »
Franky

Its the coverage the fanjets give when rinsing and it uses less water in my opinion plus a better finsh.

You dont need to go side to side when rinsing and the speed of clean is greatly increased.

Everyone to their own i suppose

Danny

mci services

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2010, 10:36:33 pm »
they both do the same job but yes pencils take a bit more effort if you arent sure what you are doing, so in a way i agree with danny

i also dont see much wrong with his prices, i would disagree with the asking price but if they sell well he is right and i am wrong simples really

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2010, 10:59:41 pm »
compact areas are a good earner mates pricing a bit low but not that bad how long does it take per house mate

Platinum

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2010, 11:16:05 pm »
Never really timed it.

Im quick on ladders anyway but there are plenty who are faster than me. Think the time it takes depends on the individual cleaner.

Im cleaning them myself for the last time tomorrow so if i remember ill try and time myself

Danny

geoffreyspecht

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2010, 11:37:03 pm »
These are good prices for the north west.

Thats £12 per month from one customer for cleaning 5 windows ;D

Danny
i live in llandudno n wales,i charge at least £!0 for a three bedroom house. i live down the road from u

So geoff you charge £10 for a three bed house that takes 10 mins to clean, so you can do £60 an hour. Thats a fair wage!

geoffreyspecht

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2010, 11:45:52 pm »
These are good prices for the north west.

Thats £12 per month from one customer for cleaning 5 windows ;D

Danny
i live in llandudno n wales,i charge at least £!0 for a three bedroom house. i live down the road from u

So geoff you charge £10 for a three bed house that takes 10 mins to clean, so you can do £60 an hour. Thats a fair wage!
on some commercial jobs i can earn £60+ per hour but on domestic i can earn £200+per day if i want to but i only work part time now