Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nick ashman

Advice for starting out with WFP
« on: July 19, 2005, 11:47:49 pm »
I’m just about to start out with the Water-fed pole & purified water system, just had a few questions:
I’ve heard that spotting can be a problem & also sometimes the small vents at the top of windows can allow deposits to drip down onto the glass after you’ve left the house…any tips with how to deal with these?
Also, should I inform my customers of what to expect with the new system, or will this mean that they are looking for problems then….and if I give them info, any suggestions as to how to go about it?
Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks.

simonwonder

Re: Advice for starting out with WFP
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 01:29:31 am »
speak to craig at bwca on 08452266002 he forgot more than most know

Re: Advice for starting out with WFP
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 06:37:03 pm »
Hi. Nick.

There's been literally hundreds of posts coving all the topics you've asked for in your post on this forum.

Such as the vents above windows causing runs down onto glass.  I think (I'm traditional here mind) that some said to avoid wetting them.

Also, educating customers about WFP has also been debated.  I'm sure there's a few guys here with a 'fact-sheet' that they've given to customers explaining what it's all about, but focussing on the positive aspects for the customer.  Have a look in the 'documents to download' section.  You may find one there.  If not ask here.

Remember, when asking questions I find it best to ask one specific question per post, if you can; otherwise if your question is too open, it puts members off from replying.

If you use the search function at the top of the screen, I'm sure you'll find the answer to most, if not all of your questions

Welcome to the forum.