Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

garyfindlay

Printer inkjet or laser?
« on: April 22, 2010, 07:16:25 pm »
My inkjet has nearly given up the ghost, and i will have to buy a new printer. I send out about 5 invoices a month. does this merit buying a laser printer, or is the quality much better/more professional than an inkjet for the price.

Daria Taylor

Re: Printer inkjet or laser?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 07:27:51 pm »
My inkjet has nearly given up the ghost, and i will have to buy a new printer. I send out about 5 invoices a month. does this merit buying a laser printer, or is the quality much better/more professional than an inkjet for the price.

I would buy laser because they are more cost effective in terms of re-fills etc, plut you will not always will be sending out 5 invoices a month, so when you do need to use it more it will do the job, plus they are much faster etc.

regards
dash t

garyfindlay

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 07:47:43 pm »
can you recomend a good colour one?

Adam P

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 10:12:24 pm »
can you recomend a good colour one?

this one. cheap cheap ink and even cheaper if you buy from not official. very fast though slightly loud, and of course nice and cheap. only issue you may have is if you're only printing 5 invoices a month then the ink eventually dries in the tubes. try printing a little more often and it'll last longer.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=epson+stylus+sx515w&meta=lr%3D&aq=1s&aqi=g-s10&aql=&oq=epsom+stylus+s&gs_rfai=

martin19842

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 11:02:47 pm »
hi there

hp do entry level laserjet printers, and some o the deals that pc world do make them dirt cheap.

ive got a hp cp1217,and its a great thing.

regards.

martin