Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cozy

Re: Will you become a fan
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2010, 09:13:45 pm »
I'll type this really slow lol. The point was, you asking people to become a fan on your Facebook site, I said  Facebook was a powerfull tool for advertising, if used well. Actualcleaning pointed out that about 10 weeks ago, you posted about why people ask others to join their FB site and how you couldn't see the point. What part of this topic (That will be deleted later no doubt) don't you understand, and why do you feel attacked?

You don't seem very calm Dave.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2010, 09:16:22 pm »
Cozy

I havent got a clue where you are coming from , nothings getting deleted, I dont feel attacked apart from the obvious.

Like I said Knickers in a twist.   ;D

Now lets get back on track

cozy

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2010, 09:19:28 pm »
Cozy

I havent got a clue where you are coming from , nothings getting deleted, I dont feel attacked apart from the obvious.

Like I said Knickers in a twist.   ;D

Now lets get back on track

OK, back on track  ;D If you know that G R Cleanings FB site is the way forward, then I'm not sure what the point of you asking fellow window cleaners to become fans of yours while you could better use the site to increase your income. Hows that?

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2010, 09:32:32 pm »
I am asking fellow window cleaners, so I can build a good network, my idea and model is different than GR's.

I have some good ideas, I have gained off cleanitup off fellow posters, and some gain off me, My facebook is for the good of all window cleaners.

, a local window cleaner got offered a big contract, couldnt handle it so passed it my way.

There is a method in my madness.

cozy

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2010, 09:51:12 pm »
Answered your mail.

tom2009

« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 10:00:24 pm »
how to get that huge building you drive past every morning etc.

Is this one of the facebook not forum tips Dave?

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 10:09:17 pm »
I am asking fellow window cleaners, so I can build a good network, my idea and model is different than GR's.

I have some good ideas, I have gained off cleanitup off fellow posters, and some gain off me, My facebook is for the good of all window cleaners.

, a local window cleaner got offered a big contract, couldnt handle it so passed it my way.

This was my original comment to you Dave, I think I said something along the lines of putting your name in front of enough people sooner or later someone will notice

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2010, 10:20:03 pm »

Didnt come across well, I was trying to bribe people to become a fan lol

I am always happy to help out anyone, no matter what the circumstances.

I am always looking for advice and tips and in return, I always help out fellow window cleaners.

I used to drive past a huge building for 10 years before I actual got to clean it, although I knew I would clean it one day

tom2009

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2010, 10:33:57 pm »
Didnt come across well, I was trying to bribe people to become a fan lol
I am always happy to help out anyone, no matter what the circumstances.
I am always looking for advice and tips and in return, I always help out fellow window cleaners.
I used to drive past a huge building for 10 years before I actual got to clean it, although I knew I would clean it one day
Im interested, I'm not trying to be funny, I don't even cover the county yet! let alone the country lol but am really enjoying the process of building the business.

Tom

Ste M

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2010, 10:43:21 pm »

dave ive joined, im in the northwest so ill be only to glad to help if anything comes up my way.  ;D

Alan McTernan

« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2010, 10:47:45 pm »
Boy am i glad i do Pressure Cleaning ;D

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2010, 11:02:00 pm »
I've just become a fan.