Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ste M

3 storie houses
« on: February 03, 2010, 12:49:19 am »
What size pole is best for 3 storie houses? i want to get a new pole soon and i dont want to buy the wrong size, id sooner get a good SLX or if someone can recommend me another type (not a fishing rod though, no offence intended ;D)

daz1977

Re: 3 storie houses
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 02:27:24 am »
gardiners have got a sale on xtel  31 ft i think, i bought the 24  wish i had bought the 31 as didnt realise how easy it comes apart

concept

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:29:31 am »
I bought 25ft, and whilst its done me well, it could do with being a few ft longer for some of my houses, as I end up on tiptoes!!

Just ordered a 36ft, so won't have any worries.

stephen s

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 07:35:59 am »
What size pole is best for 3 storie houses? i want to get a new pole soon and i dont want to buy the wrong size, id sooner get a good SLX or if someone can recommend me another type (not a fishing rod though, no offence intended ;D)

hello mate,

it might be worth you taking a trip to Brodex as they are based near you and have a look at their poles,     its a pity as a few months ago Brodex were doing a deal if you had them come and give you a system demo you got a free pole.        you could give them a ring and see if they will still do that

Mist A Bit

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 09:21:58 am »
i`ve done 3stories with a 31ft pole with a section to spare

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 02:25:14 pm »
better to have a section to spare, you may have access problems so need a bit more length (dont we all)

pureh20

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 02:38:15 pm »
xtel poles are v heavy. I've a 35' hybrid.  I'd buy an slx if i wanted a telescopic that was light,

Modular poles are ridiculously light, and u never want to work at that height with a heavy telescopic again!

rg1

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 02:52:09 pm »
I use a Brodex 25' and it reaches 3 stories no problem.
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

ccmids

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 03:49:35 pm »

fishing pole with a broom taped to the end  ;D some on here realy do that you know

pureh20

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 04:11:49 pm »

fishing pole with a broom taped to the end  ;D some on here realy do that you know

Yes, that includes all SL2 users...!  ;)

krave

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 04:29:19 pm »
I use a Slx 25 and it reaches 2nd floor and lot window no problems at all. Some places think it couyld go even higher!