Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

Re: How much would you give on this festive season?
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2009, 12:05:09 pm »
I've got a great money making idea?
If you all  send me £5 for my blank CD you'll make me extremely rich  ;)

s.w.c

« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2009, 01:14:48 pm »
trust you jeff,

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2009, 03:30:41 pm »
anyone else noticed, the get rich in your spare time signs on cars.
earn 500 quid a week in your spare time.
they are always on barely legal cra ppy cars, not a great advert

boshravie

« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2009, 03:50:05 pm »
Well , nice to see we have some good detectives on board  :)
Look I didn’t put this topic on here to say how many million I have made, or come and see my wealth or you must buy this to improve you, or  ect…..

I just wanted to point out that is nice to help people who are in need and try to help them specially on this festive season, and instead  I got bombarded with all these negative attitude.
The web site which I have advertise  on my profile which I will continue to do so is again to show people who  ever is interested to improve their wealth and well being they have the  choice to do so.
 All I can say that it has helped me that’s all, and hopefully in future I will become a millionaire and why not, because I have never envied any rich man or woman, in fact I look up to most of rich people in this world, because they are smart and when I get any chance of find out how they do it, I will. My mindset is tuned to become successful, and not like some that go on in life always complain and be negative. In fact it has been proven that most pessimistic people in the world stay in the same job and the same life for the rest of their life. (that’s a fact)

Hope this will help to educate some of the ones who have been negative towards me.

Regards,
Bosh

matt

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2009, 04:03:10 pm »

i also notice you run a cleaning biz

http://www.pccom.co.uk/

boshravie

« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2009, 04:11:17 pm »
Yes  I have been and is been a successful business .

thank you .  :)

Window Washers

« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2009, 04:14:22 pm »
Look I didn’t put this topic on here to say how many million I have made, or come and see my wealth or you must buy this to improve you, or  ect…..

I just wanted to point out that is nice to help people who are in need and try to help them specially on this festive season, and instead  I got bombarded with all these negative attitude.
The web site which I have advertise  on my profile which I will continue to do so is again to show people who  ever is interested to improve their wealth and well being they have the  choice to do so.
 All I can say that it has helped me that’s all, and hopefully in future I will become a millionaire and why not, because I have never envied any rich man or woman, in fact I look up to most of rich people in this world, because they are smart and when I get any chance of find out how they do it, I will. My mindset is tuned to become successful, and not like some that go on in life always complain and be negative. In fact it has been proven that most pessimistic people in the world stay in the same job and the same life for the rest of their life. (that’s a fact)

Hope this will help to educate some of the ones who have been negative towards me.

Regards,
Bosh

Bosh fair play to you, is nice to see positive attitude as negative always drags you down. so for that, thank you  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

boshravie

« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2009, 04:38:20 pm »
Well thank you for your positive remark Window washers.
You see in my opinion forums are made generally to get help from different group of people who have good ideas, because we all need help from time to time, and if there are bunch of people come here with a negative attitude and keep putting down any one who is positive person, who have good ideas, that could be any kind of idea, it will put them off for good and eventually the forum gets run down which will be shame.

I hope this help too.

So go on everybody and be positive and wise. :)

Regards

Bosh

jonnyald

« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2009, 05:07:42 pm »
bosh , do u have  that writing on back of your car , the" earn money  in spare time " stuff? .  be honest if you do

boshravie

« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2009, 05:20:42 pm »
No jonnyald
I don’t have such a things like that  :)
But I have signs on all my vans saying (we are member of CHECK A TRADE  where reputation matters)

Regard

Bosh