Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kerrpmiddleton

truck mount forum,
« on: December 15, 2009, 09:23:57 pm »
am i right that their is a truckmont , forum, i have atruck mount prochem everrest, has a cat pressure pump on it , on sunday was cleaning up ,clean flood water , noticed no pressure , belt from drive shaft was running fine but pump looked like it wasnt working , ie hence no pressure , is it possible the shaft for driving pump  sheard, ????????, any one come across this type i[of problem, if it is pump nackered, can i put on a larger pump as this one only goes up to 1200 psi , want to have say 2000, even 3000 psi , any help will be apreciated

richie

Re: truck mount forum, New
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 12:20:21 am »
Yes you can fit a bigger pump however, you will need to check with Prochem to see if the heat exchange system will cope with the pressures that you want to use.
The reason for no pressure could be a number of things.  Is the pressure gauge reading any pressure?
Is there water in the header tank, is the pressure regulator stuck, is there a blockage in the pipe that feeds the pump, is there a burst pipe on the truckmount, are the jets blocked on your wand.

Richie.

richie

Re: truck mount forum,
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 12:23:02 am »
try this.....     http://www.prochem.com/documents/servicemanuals/8-601-197-0%20-%20EVEREST-ENG.pdf    and look at sextion 4-11

Richie.