Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

craig jwc

new to wfp
« on: June 15, 2005, 10:29:47 pm »
I've been looking about for a wfp system and am not 100% sure what i really need. Someone on the board gave me a link to building my own.
I have been looking through the boards and noticed someone having problems with one. Do you need to use a detergent with this system to clean windows or the brush. Are they difficult to use? Do i need to go on some instruction course of how to use them?
I've looked on ebay at a system which seems ok but am not sure i should go for it. I asked them a question about how often you need to change the filters and how expensive they are but haven't had a reply from them yet. Can anyone tell me?
I only have started not long ago so don't have enough work to give up my part time job yet so don't want to go mad spending over the top especially if it's not what i need.

Grafters Cleaning Services

Re: new to wfp
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 12:37:49 am »
hi graig, this is the link you are looking for
http://d.co.uk/phpbb/index.php?sid=68b835ee2bfff0177748851ca654cc76
no detergent required pure water only
brush and pole easy to use but does take pratice to get it right, takes 1 or 2 cleans to get nice, plenty of rinsing is a good tip
changing filters depends on if you are using ro or di (resin)
and how hard the water is in your local area
to build diy budget from between £500 - £700
hope this helps
jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

ken dickinson

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 11:38:17 am »
Hi craig
this is the one I bought
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20592&item=5982150369&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
and needed to buy nothing else totally up and running when I payed for it
hope this helps
ken

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 06:49:29 pm »
Hi craig
this is the one I bought
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20592&item=5982150369&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
and needed to buy nothing else totally up and running when I payed for it
hope this helps
ken
this guys name is jonty, he is a friend of mine and as ken says his system is ready to go, a very nice man and a fair guy to deal with, i would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a cheap wfp system
jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

austinb

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 08:26:08 pm »
I'm selling my wfp system if you're interested.  That system that's been mentioned is only a DI purification, i'm selling my RO purification system and trolley.  If you want to drop me an email I can send you some info and pics etc.  I should be putting some on here soon.

craig jwc

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 04:15:45 pm »
Thanks for the info guys. Austinb i can't seem to get your mail address as i want some info on your system please

s.hughes

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 10:43:34 pm »
I'm selling my wfp system if you're interested. That system that's been mentioned is only a DI purification, i'm selling my RO purification system and trolley. If you want to drop me an email I can send you some info and pics etc. I should be putting some on here soon.
Hi Austinb
Did you get any pics sorted yet. I'm trying to get together a few pics of these wfp systems( its good if its diy built) So far Jay Crafters been kind and Matts really helped out with the diy build. Will be good to see more.

Cheers
Steveyboy