Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PaulineH

Help!!!!
« on: November 08, 2009, 03:13:40 pm »
Hi there, I've been faffing around for weeks trying to get staff so that i can move the business forward ,at last i've found what seems to be the right person.
I've got the Employer CD Rom from Hmrc and it just seems there's so much to take in. My brain is just not taking anything in,  it may as well be wrote in Chinese....
I'm trying to sort out my employee contract which just seems to be gobble-de-gook, and full of jargon that is either not applicable or doesn't make sense, all i need to start with is a basic contract as it's only for 3 and a half hours per week to begin with. I'm not too sure about holiday entitlements or sick pay.
Now from what i've read my understanding is that to qualify for sick pay the employee must meet certain criteria, ie: Earn £95.00 per week etc, if this is right how do you word it in the contract? Oh my brain really is beginning to hurt with it all, i'm sure some of you have been in the same position when you first started out, and it probably seems easy now, so if anyone could give me some advise in simple terms i would really appreciate it, and if i could be sooo cheeky if anyone has a employee contract they wouldn't mind sharing with me i'd be so grateful, thanks now i need a nice cuppa, and then i've got to tackle quite a big quote, ohh and my first tax return..Oh the joys of being self-employed....

cleaning-team

suffolkclean

Re: Help!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 03:35:10 pm »
Pauline - I'd email you one bit your profile is hidden!

PaulineH

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 04:51:27 pm »
Hi Suffolk clean, don't know why my details were hidden i've put my e-mail and web address back on..Thank you

nat1

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 06:33:07 pm »
Pauline, the business link website is brill & yep the online tool they have to set up a statement of employment is vry good, I use it myself, they also have a tool that works out hol pay & if you are interested payroo is great for payslips & is FREE!!

Nat

simon smith50

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 07:58:32 pm »
hi pauline
if you want to make it easy go to www.allcleanedup4you.co.uk
and click on the link to my other site at the bottom of my home page and then click on the banner at the top of this site and all the info you need is there .
hope this helps
simon
now we're flying
flipper and pole all the way