Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

M.I.K

Anybody need a new cleaning service in Edinburgh?
« on: October 12, 2009, 12:43:42 pm »
We're Looking For New Contractors.

Your current Cleaner is he/she NOT cleaning to your satisfaction? Retiring or leaving soon? The company you are using just not sending you the right cleaner to fill your expectations? Or charging you way to much then they should do?

If you answered yes to any off these then maybe we can help!

We are a small Cleaning company looking for more CONTRACT'S to expand our company and help the over crowding of unemployed that's sweeping the U.K. at the moment. We have grown this year with a great team of employees, and even though we are slightly cheaper then most companies out there, we are certainly NOT to that standard in our cleaning service!

You can get a FREE quotation with us; all that will take is 10 to 15 minutes of your time with one of our managers to go through what we can do for you, what you want from us and how we can make our service better for you!

What We Provide In Our Service

As Cleaners and Customer Service experts; we are always here to put your needs and expectations first. With a team of well trained and friendly cleaners, we are happy to say when our clients are satisfied then so is our team. We also spend our time to make ‘Cleaning Rotas’ so that you are satisfied that you receive the service you want cleaned and brushed up stays the way you like it.

What Sort Of Places We Clean

We clean Domestic Houses, Offices (Of all sizes), Business Centre’s, Block of Flats, Stair Cleaning, One off Spring Cleaning (Ideal for first time buyers of flats and houses), Pub (Night clubs and standard bars) and Retail outlets.

Do You Have To Pay Too Much For Our Service

No! Our Prices depend on your budget, our labour and our Products. It also depends on how much you want cleaned and how much time you want

our job to start to finish. Whether; it’s a fixed-contract, or a short-term contract.

JUST GIVE US A CALL OR AN EMAIL AND WE WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO GO THROUGH WITH ANY ENQUIRES YOU MAY HAVE.

M.I.K

concept

Re: Anybody need a new cleaning service in Edinburgh?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 10:02:32 pm »
you trying to do my mrs out of a job? :-\

M.I.K

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 11:48:05 pm »
you trying to do my mrs out of a job? :-\

Nope but we are a business and a business needs to grow! Shark world. But if she needs a job, we might employ her.
M.I.K

Barry Livingstone

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 04:24:54 pm »
Dont take this the wrong way but that website wont work for you as no one will find it!!! :o
Carpet, Upholstery cleaning & hard floor cleaning.
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

vacman

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 07:46:58 pm »
Dont take this the wrong way but that website wont work for you as no one will find it!!! :o

That's probably no bad thing when you see how it's worded, spelt, and punctuated.  :-\

ducky

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 09:33:46 pm »
vacman where are u from
if it cleans we will clean it

vacman

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 10:13:28 pm »
Hi, why you ask?  ???

suffolkclean

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 08:16:35 am »
I think the website looks a bit boring full of text & no bright colours or nice pictures - was suprised reading your big sales pitch then looked at your site.

M.I.K

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 09:42:50 am »
I think the website looks a bit boring full of text & no bright colours or nice pictures - was suprised reading your big sales pitch then looked at your site.

What would you do to jazz it up and people take more notice at it?

Advise would be liked
M.I.K

vacman

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 01:29:50 pm »
For me, i really don't like anything that begins by insulting any current standard of work or the people doing it. Anyone looking at your site will only  be doing so because they require a change of cleaner or because this is their first cleaner. As such, do you need to tell them what they may already know? For me, that part of the website could be given over to bigging yourself up. Not that i am saying you need more words and sentances to relay the same message (after all, less is more), i'm just saying it's time spent knocking other people and not time spent selling yourseleves.

We all need to 'sell' our 'product'. However, sometimes the 'concept' has to be 'sold' first. In the case of cleaning, i do not believe that the 'concept' has to ever be 'sold', because those who come looking for us and our services know that they need us (or our competitors). They've had cleaners before and they know what the experience is going to be like. Imagine if a hairdresser decided to sell the concept of hairdressing? It would be a waste of time. So all they have to do is sell themseleves and try to make sure that it's them who we go to.

WRT your website, i do belive the punctuation, spelling, and wording, needs a good overhaul. My own English is not perfect and i can see why you may think of the words 'pot, kettle' and 'black', but then again I have never written a website.

Hope this helps.

vacman

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 01:34:39 pm »
I have just looked at your website again and it's a lot different to yesterday  ???

I'm not sure i'd be telling my clients how i pay the cleaners either.

I thought the spiel you put in your first message here was what was on your website? If it is, i'd also be wary of saying that you are running your business to help-out the unemployment situation.....its quite political is that and some people do have very narrow, very fixed ideas about what 'unemployed' people are like......

M.I.K

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 03:23:44 pm »
I have just looked at your website again and it's a lot different to yesterday ???

I'm not sure i'd be telling my clients how i pay the cleaners either.

I thought the spiel you put in your first message here was what was on your website? If it is, i'd also be wary of saying that you are running your business to help-out the unemployment situation.....its quite political is that and some people do have very narrow, very fixed ideas about what 'unemployed' people are like......

Thank you for the hints, I did spend a bit more time in going over a lot off thinks and took in not of what you said. I wasn't trying to insult the cleaning business as I very much enjoy the work and the load and sometimes the stress.

I took a lot off what you said and cerrected the mistakes where I was going wrong. but vacman what you think of the new website now?
M.I.K

Barry Livingstone

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 08:52:32 pm »
http://www.vacman.co.uk/price_calculator.html...........you customer can work it out for themself vacman!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Carpet, Upholstery cleaning & hard floor cleaning.
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 11:31:41 pm »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Where are the potential customers on here????  :o

Ouchhh hit me head to hard, my pooor wall!!! Why do people come on asking if they want cleaning?

vacman mate i will clean your place if you clean my place - deal ?lol
 ::) ::) ::)

Anyway M.I.K welcome....   ::)

Daria Taylor

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:17 pm »

What would you do to jazz it up and people take more notice at it?

Advise would be liked
i dont want to be too harsh but i wold consider reconstructing website all together. You need good pictures, good text bt not a long winded story about what miracles you can do, just straight to the point etc. If you need help e-mail me daria-taylor@live.co.uk  and we can discuss it further.

Daria Taylor

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 10:23:46 pm »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Where are the potential customers on here????  :o

Ouchhh hit me head to hard, my pooor wall!!! Why do people come on asking if they want cleaning?

vacman mate i will clean your place if you clean my place - deal ?lol
 ::) ::) ::)

Anyway M.I.K welcome....   ::)

APPLEMAIDCLEANING   ;D

suffolkclean

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 08:19:32 am »
Its looking slightly better than the 1st time I saw it but god those pictures are blurry or do I need my eyes tested ? 8) Go onto www.istockphoto.co.uk (or com)? Thats where I bought the images for our van they are bold & bright you've obviously downloaded yours off the web. Wouldn't put the main text in red either. I'd really pay someone to do you a nice looking professional website why try doing it yourself when your obviously not able to do the same job as a website designer? Bit like someone hiring a rug doctor doing it themselves to achieve the results of a pro.cc  :-X - sorry I can just spot a diy website a mile off thats why I've spent a lot of time & money on mine its a form of advertising.
Barbara

Daria Taylor

Re: Anybody need a new cleaning service in Edinburgh? New
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 11:58:54 am »
Its looking slightly better than the 1st time I saw it but god those pictures are blurry or do I need my eyes tested ? 8) Go onto www.istockphoto.co.uk (or com)? Thats where I bought the images for our van they are bold & bright you've obviously downloaded yours off the web. Wouldn't put the main text in red either. I'd really pay someone to do you a nice looking professional website why try doing it yourself when your obviously not able to do the same job as a website designer? Bit like someone hiring a rug doctor doing it themselves to achieve the results of a pro.cc  :-X - sorry I can just spot a diy website a mile off thats why I've spent a lot of time & money on mine its a form of advertising.
Barbara
Barbara i agree with you an what you are saying,However if you do it your self it doesnt mean it will look bad. I've done by own website using DYO site.com and most of our businss comes from that. I spend hours on it everyweek keeping in on top of google.And as it stands now it is pretty baic but things develop with time, and i prefer it much more to be in charge of my own website and being able to change things everytime  fancy check it out see what you think.