Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

derek west

Re: Bit Confused
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 09:36:19 pm »
nevil
sorry for exaggerating the point to get my message across.
yet another person who gets his kicks from belittling new comers.

disagree! yes, i'm fine with that, call me daft! pathetic.

i still feel i will neutralise but the logic in your skin and additives comments have made me question my neutralising and i may do some experiments in the near future.

derek

nevil

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 09:45:04 pm »
I certainly didn't intend it that way Derek. I really don't wish to belittle you. I wouldn't call you or anyone else on here daft or anything else. I Just said the the comparison was daft.

If you want to retort with " Nevil your comparrison to skin rinsing is utterly moronic" I'll take it like a man. 8)

Doug Holloway

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 09:34:48 am »
Hi Guys,

All cleaning chemicals worlk by breaking the bond between the soil and the carpet fibre.

It is worth remembering that 'microsplitter' is a made up word, it isn't a scientific term.

MS was and is sodium tripolyphosphate and 'new generation' MS are colloids which are very similar to detegents.

Cheers
Doug

wayne zabel

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 11:35:05 am »
Well I think I'm more confused now than I was at the begining!! ???

Am I right in thinking that what is being said is that an additive to the rinse tank isn't really needed and that you can extract using water only?

Thinking about that I seem to recall Derek Bolton saying something similar on the Cleansmart course I attended.

james roffey

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 04:02:08 pm »
Wayne i was using Fand F rinse but found out it is very costly to use i was going through it so quick, i now use Alltec acid rinse as it come in granules and is considerably cheaper.