Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ducky

Re: Wages
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2009, 08:30:24 pm »
thanks sean and ronnie u both sound like good guys
if it cleans we will clean it

Sean Dyer

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2009, 08:32:03 pm »
haha
 we will come to an arrangement, you can have him mon- wed morning, (sounds like a divorce lol)

ducky

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2009, 08:34:05 pm »
me and my mate were have a beer on sat nite and i was adding up how much new work power washing and window cleaning i have got them sinc i started in feb and it come to £17600 now that was good going

Sean Dyer

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2009, 08:38:26 pm »
are those one offs??
 or regular contracts??

ducky

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2009, 08:44:39 pm »
thats regular work mate one is a currys job when they get refit i go down and wash all building down and power wash all pathes 5 hours work at the most if not less £1100 each job if the building is bigger then more money i have done 12 of them. window cleaning i have pick up alot they had my number to book when they wanted done. now they phone me asking me to go back cos they dont like who he has got doing it but i will not go back cos i dont think thats right its his work cos i picket it up wheen i was working for him

ronnie paton

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2009, 08:53:13 pm »
ducky how did you get the jobs???

i cant believe that they would treat you like that, they should t least pay a commision

Sean Dyer

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2009, 09:02:07 pm »
ducky how did you get the jobs???

i cant believe that they would treat you like that, they should t least pay a commision

you dont get commision ducky?

i had a interview with canvasser and weekend and she never showed up or contacted me :(

and she would of made a fortune i dont understand it!!?

doing my own now, screw em

ducky

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2009, 09:14:09 pm »
no never got commison   never even got a thank u when i left. i got the first job throw huw at seerclean then the guy from currys just wanted me to do them all there are more comeing up i think so i will be passing them on cos the guy i worket for does not want to do them now that iam not working there

ducky

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2009, 09:15:09 pm »
sean ur better doing it ur self any way that way u no what price u want for that job

Sean Dyer

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2009, 09:23:24 pm »
sean ur better doing it ur self any way that way u no what price u want for that job
well i came to that conclusion after i started writing a pricing structure and realising its impossible for someone to gauge all the factors that come into pricing your business

just hard trying to do everything

Rob_Mac

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2009, 09:41:29 pm »
Ducky

Going to jump in on this one. I will work with you on making the Currys contract a success. Do not let this opportunity pass you by. I will provide you with all equipment, what you want to earn and we can make it a success for both of us.

This is what I do, day in, day out. I will get you up to speed, best equipment. We need to chat!!

Rob ;D

ducky

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2009, 09:52:10 pm »
m-clean send me a email mate

Rob_Mac

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2009, 10:05:16 pm »
You have mail

Rob ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2009, 10:22:22 pm »
Ronnie

Sorry if I have jumped in here but the reality of what has been posted is that Ducky has an opportunity to turn this to his advantage, he has proven that he is honest and can be trusted and I want to work with individuals like him.

I don't know if he can work this alone, whether he has the equipment or the ability. If he wants to work it on his own I am happy to offer support and advice.

If he is looking to share the work then I believe that with three years refurbishment cleaning experience, at the highest level, offering multiple services then he will have the confidence of someone who knows what they are talking about, to provide risk/method statements, working procedures, health and safety awareness, professional kit that is up to the task and someone alongside him that will work harder at making this a success than he is used to.

I clean all of my works and I do what it takes to get the job done. I see you as a mate Ronnie and do not want to upset anyone but I have a vast amount of experience doing refurb cleaning and have all of the set up in place.

Rob ;D

ronnie paton

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2009, 07:26:20 pm »
sorry rob only just read and it was in tongue in cheek.

all though it sounds very profitable and i love profit i havent at the moment got the time or the work force.

ducky

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2009, 09:12:21 pm »
ronnie u are a good guy and i hope u all the best. rob i have tryed to phone u 2x my number starts with 01738

Rob_Mac

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2009, 09:20:23 pm »
Ducky

I have been in my phone and you are correct. I was beginning to wonder what was going on. I will contact you tomorrow now, in the morning.

Rob ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2009, 07:44:19 am »
rob,

good effort there mate,

dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk