Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

blacksheep

h & s
« on: June 15, 2005, 03:23:24 pm »
hi all , i understand about h & s i do it for my staff at work , video plus question sheet takes 40mins. but my question is i know you may think me stupid, but when putting togeather for my quote/tender to a company do i just wright a few lines stating i do this before they go on their premises or is there more to it

blacksheep

Re: h & s
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 03:56:59 pm »
2  views i am hoping someone is kind enough to answer, please

martin19842

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 04:17:10 pm »
hi there,

standard health and safetyrequirements will be

method statement
rish assessement
coshh assessment
coshh data sheets
copies of insurances
health and safety policy

thats not an exhaustive list, but forms the basis of what clients in the tender process are looking for

regards

martin

blacksheep

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 05:38:53 pm »
many thanks martin, i have got the first 3 sorted ,the coshh data sheets i take will come when i ask for them when i put my first order for chemicals its this h & s policy , i know you lot will think what a prat BUT.... is the policy a few lines on a letter when i have got everything togeather! sorry all i cant seem to explain myself, express  what i am try to ask and i know im trying lol

Jake

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 06:00:16 pm »
Hi

Your Health & Safety Policy would be a seperate document, most companies expect you to have one, and if you got the contract, you would be asked to supply one along with risk assessments/method statements etc.

Regards...Jake Dillon
Exeter, Devon

blacksheep

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 06:56:43 pm »
many thanks for all your help blacksheep