Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rosskesava

Re: Our Windows
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 09:44:11 pm »
Hi all,

1st looked at this post on Sunday, the ball n chain was looking over my shoulder and now realises i suffer from a near fatal aversion to my own windows. She now convinced the only cure is another w/c thanks for guiding her to the light.

Cheers Mark.

Well worth the money but then you'll get it in the neck about the cost which ....... 'natter natter moan moan' ...... 'but if you did our own windows it wouldn't cost a penny'......

I think the nagging is worth the price of NOT doing my own windows but only just.

You won't win either way.

Cheers

Ian Rochester

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2005, 09:58:57 pm »
I've recently been suckered into cleaning one of our neighbours on a monthly basis.  It's the only one I do around us, but as I have the gear out I tend to do mine at the same time. 

Normally my 8 yr old daughter wants to have a go at cleaning the low ones so it takes me 3 times as long!

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2005, 10:25:47 pm »
Done mine last night after i cut the lawn mind you had my 12 yo daughter helping and last cleaned............18 months ago

dai

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2005, 10:23:19 pm »
I really look forward to Cleanining my windows. I used to hate it, then my Mrs devised this game involving stockings,  suspender belt, and leaving the bedroom window open. Dai javascript:replaceText(' ;D', document.postmodify.message);
Grin

dai

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2005, 10:26:05 pm »
Why does all that crap come up when I try and add a grin? DAi

s.hughes

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2005, 10:41:12 pm »
I really look forward to Cleanining my windows. I used to hate it, then my Mrs devised this game involving stockings, suspender belt, and leaving the bedroom window open.
Sounds a bit like that film. Confessions of a window cleaner. Lucky fella.

Steveyboy

rosskesava

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2005, 11:13:41 pm »
I really look forward to Cleanining my windows. I used to hate it, then my Mrs devised this game involving stockings, suspender belt, and leaving the bedroom window open. Dai

Before I got a w/c to do our windows my missus also played a game except this one was called 'I'll moan and moan untill you do the windows'.

gaza

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2005, 11:43:27 pm »
when in the passionate mode I said to the mrs why dont u moan like  other women ?
her reply was the ceiling needs painting the windows need washing [joke] ;D
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO