Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G Griffin

Re: Appearance
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2009, 09:02:56 pm »
Dungarees, Frankie Says Relax t-shirt and Ugg boots for me  8).

Gerry.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Archer

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2009, 09:22:59 pm »

???

Paul_Rolfe

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2009, 10:24:48 pm »
gold is that aimed at anyone?

Everyone except himself.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2009, 10:50:47 pm »
why is it so hard to swallow that being uniformed and proffesional is a good way to present yourself

Okay some of you turn up in surf gear and a boy racer and still bag the job you obviously are confident and price right

But i know that in my area (manchester) i would feel much more confident turning up looking the part than not

Why would all the big companys do it if it was a waste of profit???

What a ridiculous thing to suggest to new starters that people turn up to a quote in casual wear !! No business man in any other trade would say - dont bother looking professional for that all important quote wear your scruffs and just pretend you know what your saying the manager of the building wont care as long as your quote is the cheapest

Turn up looking the part and price as keenly as you can and the job will be yours

And i think all the chat is bull crap if someone rang you tommorow with a big quote i dont care what you say you will do your best to impress

If you dont you dont deserve the work

jonnyald

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2009, 10:58:47 pm »
its really down to how you stand,how you smile and talk the talk more than what you wear in the windowworld. just my opinion

wizard

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2009, 04:15:16 am »
( surviving in business and growing in business are totally different......i prefere latter  ) Ronnie has hit the nail on the head. Uniform is not were you are comming from but were you are going to.Look as if you are on the up and you will go up. Clients see this too.So for me its uniform . On e bay you can get 2 polos 1 sweatshirt and fleece with logo  for +/- 36 pound not the best quality but great for a start  .

Mike #1

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2009, 07:06:39 am »
another plus for uniform is when you go to old folks houses i tell them it will only be me cleaning windys and if anybody else turns and says they working for me they will know straight away i tell them as they will be uniformed , few dodgy folk about at moment quite a theiving