Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Karl Wildey

Off topic - but this matters
« on: June 03, 2005, 07:33:02 pm »
Do you remember February 1993 when a young 3 yr old was taken from Liverpool, United Kingdom, by two 10-year-old boys.
Jamie Bulger walked away from his mother for only a second and Jon Venables took his hand and led him out of the mall with his friend Robert Thompson.
They took Jamie on a walk for over 2 and a half miles, along the way stopping every now and again to torture the poor little boy who was crying constantly for his mummy. Finally they stopped at a railway track where they brutally kicked him, threw stones at him, rubbed paint in his eyes and pushed batteries up his anus. It was actually worse than
this. What these two boys did was so horrendous that Jamie's mother was forbidden to identify his body. They then left his beaten small body on the tracks so a train could run him over to hide the mess they created.
These two boys, even being boys, understood what they did was wrong, hence trying to make it look like an accident. This week Lady Justice Butler-Sloss has awarded the two boys anonymity for the rest of their lives when they leave custody with new identities. They will also leave early this year only serving just over half of their sentence.
They are being relocated to Australia to live out the rest of their lives.
They disgustingly and violently took Jamie's life away - in return they each get a new life.
Please ... if you feel, as we do, that this is a grave
miscarriage of justice .. copy entire email .. then add your name at the end, and send it to everyone you can! If you are the 500th person to sign, please forward this e-mail to: cust.ser.cs@gtnet.gov.uk and attention it to Lady Justice Butler-Sloss. Then start the list over again and send to
your friends and family.
The Love-Bug virus took less that 72 hours to reach the world. I hope this one does as well. We need to protect our family and friends from creatures like Robert and Jon. One day they maybe living next door to you and your small children, without your knowledge.
>>>>01 Lisa Gorman Honiton, Devon, England
>>>>02 Sharon Rabjohns Chard, Somerset England
>>>>03 Emma Webster, Axminster, Devon, England
>>>>04 Andrea Holmwood, Chigwell, Essex, England
>>>>05. Sijia Ali, East Ham, England
>>>>06. S. Karim, London, UK
>>>>07 G Hamilton, Essex UK
>>>>08 Heather Field, Essex, UK
>>>>09 Zoe Bowers Essex UK
>>>>10 Fay Bowers, Essex, UK
>>>>11 Kerry Chidgey Lancashire UK
>>>>12 Brian Chidgey Lancashire UK
>>>>13 Hannah Chidgey Lancashire Uk
>>>>14 Benjamin Chidgey Lancashire UK
>>>>15 Beverley Warbrick Lancashire UK
>>>>16 Janine Connor, UAE
>>>>17 Caron Gledhill UAE
>>>>18 Helena Hyde UAE
>>>>19 Michelle Bush, Dubai
>>>>20 Zoe Muir, Dubai
>>>>21 Maria Shaw, Norwich UK
>>>>22.Martyn Holmes,Norwich, UK
>>>>23.Steve Algar.Norwich.UK
>>>>24 Emma Rimmer Norwich, UK
>>>>25 Matthew Kiddell, Norwich, UK
>>>>26 Debbie Newman, Norwich, UK
>>>>27 Natasha Harrison,Norwich,UK    
>>>>28 Karl Wildey, Norwich. UK
>>>>29 Glenys Dunn, Norwich. UK   

therapist

Re: Off topic - but this matters
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 07:43:19 am »
Ironically, just this week, a similar situation, but a 5 y/o taken from his garden.

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS WORLD

To me the answer is obvious and it was all predictable, around the early to mid 60's, when the rule books and general guidelines were thrown out.

I'm no religious , or moral freak, but if ;-
respect, rules, morality, are missing from the parents lives What chance have kids got of becoming decent citizens.

Apathy has taken over in our Western society and a whole generation has been raised and are now passing on their " Don't give a f----" attitude to their offspring, one of the tragedies of this, is the lack of feeling or compassion for the lives of fellow human beings. Describing it as psychotic would not be too strong.

Just watch some of these police videos with the unbelievable violence, often perpetrated by friends on one another.

Almost every weekend I hear of vicious attacks, many by young girls, on young girls.

These are not just a few slaps, but vicious head kicking frenzied attacks which leave horrific scars and occasionally kill.

Don't blame schools, it's rubbish parenting, by lazy, greedy, self centred  people.

NO APOLOGIES FOR THIS RANT........

I have four kids.......if they want to chat about school or anything else......the TV is turned right down, or off.

robert m

therapist

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 07:48:16 am »
 GlSorry Karl, don't know how to add my name but you're welcome to do so on my behalf

robert meldrum, glasgow ,scotland

John_Flynn

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 08:54:26 am »
This weeks occurance happened not more than 1 mile from where I am sat now, seems to be much worse when it happens on your doorstep.
I get better looking each day!!

Jim_Lynch

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 01:39:33 pm »
Are we still a convict colony ? :o

Jim
Jim Lynch
ChemDry Supreme
Brisbane,Queensland
AUSTRALIA

John_Flynn

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2005, 01:51:04 pm »
Yeah, just filling the next boat load to send!!
I get better looking each day!!