Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

seandyer2003

Anyone cover cleckheaton - w.yorks?
« on: April 27, 2009, 08:05:22 am »
If so i have a friend who has a contract cleaning business and has picked up a small office in cleckheaton,

Its too far for such a small job for us to do it from manchester so if you are local will you leave your number or email me and i will pass on the information to first come first serve, however you must be WFP and be appropriately insured, not said if he needs MS, RA but will probably be needed...

The job is monthly outside and once a quarter inside and is a doddle less than an hr easy and will be £25 a clean so its a nice little local job!

Thanks

seandyer2003@yahoo.co.uk

I wont be back on till later so if you email me or anything i will respond asap this evening, thanks

john k

Re: Anyone cover cleckheaton - w.yorks?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 08:09:43 am »
hi ive a round in cleckheaton and interested in the work i use wfp so no problem there and fully insured my email is kleaningwindows@live.co.uk thanks john.

seandyer2003

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 08:39:47 am »
Nice one John, i will email the details this afternoon!

I just need to get the address of my friend whose job it is and i will get you his number so you can arrange everything with him!

Thanks

biggs

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 08:59:29 am »
hi sean got work in cleckheaton ,fully insured &wfp so not a problem email lucybiggs@talktalk.net  cheers ady.

seandyer2003

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 11:12:58 am »
John K - tried to email you - did you get it??

Can you ring the guy for me now, he is called Nick- the job needs doing ASAP so he needs to get in touch - i will email number now...

Sean

john k

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 05:20:22 pm »
thanks sean just phoned nick going to look at the job tonight hopefully be starting it this week!
once again thanks ;)