Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JandS

Re: Mobile Signal Getting Worse By The Day.
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 08:24:47 am »
Yes Vodaphone for me and hardly ever have a problem, it's usually the person phoning with the problem.
I go up into N.Yorks sometimes and the signal can be a bit iffy but then the radio signal and TV reception up there are sometimes a bit iffy.

John
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Doctor Carpet (Ret'd)

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 08:30:32 am »
My mate is into the conspirancy theories, apparently big brother watches our interenet activities all of the time aswell as listening in to our telephone conversations and also can see us from our tv's and web cams.

Shaun

And what would big brother think of all these strange men with long hoses who hunch over keyboards and bright monitors and compare their suction power, and talk about what makes a good scrubber and how good they are at mounting trucks :o
Diplomacy: the art of letting other people have your way

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 08:39:03 am »
There is a system in place that 'listens' for keywords on ALL telephone conversations and is then screened by a human operator somewhere deep in Virginia, allegedly.

Even if you are paranoid, it still doesn't mean there isn't someone watching you. ;)

clinton

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 08:47:36 am »
Mike
Was told that someone can tell every page you have visited on the net and every text message even if its delited ???

Mike you will have to stop phoning them chat lines up ;D