Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sam peafield

struggling to find small unit ?
« on: March 18, 2009, 10:56:59 pm »
Hi all,

I really am struggling with this one, i need to find a small and i mean small unit or something to rent to store and produce my water as i have no room at home and it isn't working out at my relatives where i currently am doing it.

Any ideas anyone please ?
Do any of you do a similar thing rather than produce it at home ? any help advice would be great, obviously i need both electric and water but everything locally seems to big and expensive for my needs ???????????????

Sam

d s windowcleaning

Re: struggling to find small unit ?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 07:44:19 am »
what area you from sam it would help if we no this before saying any units are empty , i no of a couple in the barnsley area if these are any good .
where theres muck theres money

sam peafield

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 07:45:31 am »
Notts

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 07:57:50 am »
you could try a couple of estate agents and see if they know of any for rent , not all estate agents do commercial lettings .
where theres muck theres money

007 or what

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 09:16:37 am »
i'm in the same position i need mine to be in wareham or poole anything considered, i just cant see spending £6500  :o to rent space a good thing

matt

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 10:51:57 am »
Hi all,

I really am struggling with this one, i need to find a small and i mean small unit or something to rent to store and produce my water as i have no room at home and it isn't working out at my relatives where i currently am doing it.

Any ideas anyone please ?
Do any of you do a similar thing rather than produce it at home ? any help advice would be great, obviously i need both electric and water but everything locally seems to big and expensive for my needs ???????????????

Sam

was it you who said they were in a flat

i have helped a few on the DIY forum have setups in flats, mainly in a airing cupboard type of cupboard, the RO and a tank inside, then a hose down to van every night ( out of the window )