Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mkingsford

BICS ????
« on: March 31, 2005, 09:21:09 pm »
Hi there

Well firstly I have been working my butt off cleaning for a large company which is why I haven't been able to access this site as often as a couple of weeks ago. I am learning a lot though.

Now my question is I have contacted BICS who have kindly sent me their information pack. I have contacted one of the training centres nearest to me who say that they only give courses on the equipment they sell (in this instance Karch)which seems to mean I must buy their equipment and then I can have a training course.

I really want a cleaning operatives all round course which I thought BICS could provide. Am I talking to the wrong person ??

Does anyone have any suggestions for a general cleaning course I could go on which will explain the different chemicals etc.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to offer some advice.

Maggi K.

a55essor

Re: BICS ????
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 02:19:01 pm »
hi maggi
I've sent you pm
kev

Tim Downer

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 08:20:00 am »
Hi, will have to do research into which company it was but i looked into a training course at the cleaning show....they had all the right courses.....but needed 10 staff or more from your company  >:(

Will try to look it up for you.

Regards

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

mkingsford

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 08:55:17 am »
Thanks Tim, your help is much appreciated and Kev too. Got your message will call you later thankx again.

Maggi