Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

seanlade

Automated quoting spreadsheet
« on: February 20, 2009, 10:57:01 am »
Hi everyone, I want to develop an automated spreadsheet for quoting new clients, but dont want to spend the money on someone elses software so thought as I'm pretty nifty at making spreadsheets, you guys (and girls) could help me along (and I'll share it when its completed). First I need a comprehensive and up to date list of standard cleaning times (by sq ft) like the ISSA have. Ive searched but could only find sections from very old ones.
Then its a case of writing the formula's and having an easy to use layout. Then when the time calculation page is complete, a seperate expenditure reference page so you can input exactly what you pay (what might be less than others do) for things like; materials, chemicals, staff wages (+NI), travel cost can be priced in aswell.
The last bit will be the total of the cost and then make your mark up (I work off of a 30% mark up).

Any help would be much appreciated and rewarded upon completion with a copy for yourself
Sean Lade

SLADE Cleaning Services

seanlade

Re: Automated quoting spreadsheet
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 10:59:51 am »
Oh, forgot to mention, other expenditure bits I need an input from you guys aswell just incase I miss something, but it doesnt include stuff like accountants, solicitors and stuff because they are a basic business outgoing.
Sean Lade

SLADE Cleaning Services

Chris B

Re: Automated quoting spreadsheet
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 12:26:08 pm »
I think that there is one somewhere on here, made by our old friend Karl, if i can find it i will post it.