Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Reliance Cleaning Services

New Website. New
« on: February 15, 2009, 02:24:29 am »
Check out my new website. 

www.metroexpress-services.com,

Thanks
Frank, Metro Express
Frank

BDCS

Re: My New Website.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 02:37:14 pm »
Hi Frank
Nice looking website, few things that immediately stand out is that the customer has no idea which areas you cover. The first page needs more content with keywords that match the keywords in your meta tags. You only need 10 keywords max in the metatags so rather than having cleaning services & cleaning service - just choose one. Think what the customer would put in to search for you i.e. domestic cleaning companies London or will they narrow it down further to domestic cleaning companies Camberwell?

Good content that reads easily is good for the search engines, listing half a page of keywords is a big no. The metatags need a good title and description - again the title needs to be quite short and punchy, the description a couple of lines. To see what I mean go to Google and do a search of cleaning companies and you will see what google brings up - look at the titles and descriptions and think which website the customer is going to go to from a snippet of info. I have tried to set our website up for the area we cover with our main towns in the keywords - makes life a lot easier

More pages with content on such as domestic cleaning, commeriacil cleaning, pricing, more details of what you do that makes you different to other companies and don't forget that the url should try to match the link and the page title i.e link: Domestic Cleaning, url : http://www.metroexpress-services.com/domesticcleaning.html. etc.

Testimonials are great! ;D

I hope that is of help and not meaning to pull it apart but what I have said will help with page rankings and you can always pick up a book about SEO - it is easy to apply to a certain extent.

At the end of the day a website is working progress and doesn't happen overnight - I still have loads to do on ours, it;s just a case of finding the time!!

BDCS's missus