Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Deep Clean Newcastle Gateshead

rotovac for sale
« on: February 15, 2009, 03:38:31 pm »
Uses (Not Brand New), bug in good nick quick sales as closed my business down due to ill health offers over £600 as I just want to get shot of it, best offer gets it.
email me sales@deepclean-uk.co.uk
Collection only

Northumberland, Newcastle & Gateshead Carpet Cleaning
http://www.deepclean-uk.co.uk

stevegunn

Re: rotovac for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 06:10:07 pm »
What else you selling?

Could you not just employ someone to keep business ticking over till you get better?

Deep Clean Newcastle Gateshead

Re: rotovac for sale
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 08:01:45 am »
Hi Steve, tried that at the end of last year, couldnt get a single person who i could rely on to do the job, basically a load of muppets, got employed two people and they didnt even turn up for work.....
Iv also moved house now to the far side of hexham so costs of re advertising and derv to hit newcastle and gateshead would be through the roof, and hexham area aint too good for the carpet cleaning biz as i found out last year. Not to worry though Im on the mend, and my end up doing some part time later in the year, that is if I havent sold all my kit, just thought I would start to get shot of it, rather than it hanging arround.
Im selling the full set up like, so got Ninga, TM, Grace, Van, Dry Fusion, Buffa.
TM and Van for about £6k, Will Let the Ninga and Hoses Go for £2k its been hardly used as got the TM shortly after, Dryfusion for £500 its a bit batterd, or just email me sales@deepclean-uk.co.uk rather than the forums.
Could sell my web sites as well, as you knwo I have good positions, and I can modify them for you....Let me know
Northumberland, Newcastle & Gateshead Carpet Cleaning
http://www.deepclean-uk.co.uk