Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

combat cleaning

Free brodex pole
« on: January 12, 2009, 10:54:50 pm »
Has anyone had the demo and received the free pole as advertised without buying a system?

Van the man

Re: Free brodex pole
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 12:28:10 am »
I had the demo last week and was told the day before they weren`t now offering free poles as there wasn`t enough room in the van for them, even though their offer states;
 " P.S. You will receive a FREE water fed pole on the day of your demonstration as a gesture of our appreciation of your time…"!

After the demo (which was worthwile) they told me they would now be sending the pole in the post, so we shall see.

LWC

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 07:21:29 am »
Can we get something for nothing....

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 08:57:25 am »
I have the demo tomorrow morning. it's funny I was going to start the same topic as this today, just to find out what happened with the demo's
still, I'll see what tomorrow brings

simp

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 01:16:16 pm »
I wouldn't trust Brodex as far as I could throw them. I'm still waiting for a window pump ordered on Thursday. Received it today and its the wrong one- they only supply 2 different types, so it shouldn't take a genius to work it out. Customer Service! Ha Ha!
Will go elsewhere from now on. I thought they would be the best bet as they supplied my complete system. How wrong I was.

jaykie

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 01:35:31 pm »
Ive just opened my post and got a free coaster from brodex, my cuppa is on it right now  ;D

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 09:05:11 pm »
had my demo this morning, love that coaster ;D ;D ;D
anywho, asked about the pole at the end of the demo, was told to give office a call and let them know I had the demo. did this at lunch time, got a call about 4ish telling me it had been dispatched.
should probably have asked what pole it is :o oops
to be here in next couple of days

poole bay

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 09:12:52 pm »
its a 2ft with no brush and tube ::) ::)

johnm

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 09:15:14 pm »
got my demo today fancy there new 57 foot pole  but will wait till i get  the free pole first just to see how there customer service is are as they offer money back garintee

tigger

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 10:15:12 pm »
  I ordered a new pump from them 5 days before xmas and i still havent received the right one !!!!!!
   supposed to be on its way !!???      apparently the mix up is caused between customer services and the warehouse !      any one that has had a system fitted knows the warehouse is down stairs !!! about 20 steps approx.

And their customer service is supposed to be second to none ! or so they state on the phone message

alanwilson

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 11:56:10 pm »
lol!!

I've been to their unit, how hard can it be to shout down the stairs for someone to put a pump in a box?

I was there a couple of months ago as I was driving home after a game at Anfield the day before so I thought I'd go to Southport, I must admit their systems look really nice and all but the poles are overpriced and no one seemed to have a clue - I was in there 15mins before anyone asked me if I was alright, after I had been in through the back store where all the poles are - could have lifted a few!!
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 12:48:04 pm »
well, had demo wednesday with Johnny (good guy), pole arrived today.
PC-25ft with 10inch brush and adjustable neck.
can't fid PC-25 code on brodex site, would this be the old style prolong pole.
hey it's free, and lighter than my ladder. ;D ;D ;D
Niall