Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C.C.S.

from trad to wfp
« on: January 14, 2009, 09:16:32 pm »
i'm serriosly thinking after a few years of trad to go for wfp.just hope u can help me guys.what do i exactly need and waht money should i spend.i was thinking for the start with a  troley.so do u produce your own water or u can buy it from somewhere.any advice is welcome.cheers

Re: from trad to wfp
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 09:29:44 pm »
i'm serriosly thinking after a few years of trad to go for wfp.just hope u can help me guys.what do i exactly need and waht money should i spend.i was thinking for the start with a  troley.so do u produce your own water or u can buy it from somewhere.any advice is welcome.cheers
depends on how much work you do, a trolley is fine for a small round, would be a royal pain in the bum for a large talking round from experience, van mount is easier and less time consuming, money again depends what you need hot far you go from base. add a few more details on here and me and others can give you more help.

Ian

C.C.S.

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 09:56:38 pm »
hi i have about 300 regular domestic customers and not many comercial.i won't be loocking to do very big jobs at the moment just trying to extend on the comercial bit ,day nurseries ,schools ,3 storey houses for the start so that's why i was thinking to start with the trolley first and in the future maybe to upgrade  to something bigger.also i'll do atrial for my existing customers to convice them why i'm changing ,to show them the  benefits of wfp.thanks

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 10:40:02 pm »
hi i have about 300 regular domestic customers and not many comercial.i won't be loocking to do very big jobs at the moment just trying to extend on the comercial bit ,day nurseries ,schools ,3 storey houses for the start so that's why i was thinking to start with the trolley first and in the future maybe to upgrade  to something bigger.also i'll do atrial for my existing customers to convice them why i'm changing ,to show them the  benefits of wfp.thanks
Personally I would change the bulk of your work over to wfp as once you start this will be more than likely what you will do, you can get a van and a wfp system off ebay for a couple of grand, if you want to go after commercial then a back back imo will not be sustainable and will cost you in time.

but if you are set on getting a trolley it will depend on your wallet, you can either buy one around £500 or make one about £250 all in, but you will then need a means of making the water, that will depend on the tds of your water, where you live if you say I would be able to say either ro and di, or di only.
ro can be bought second hand if you want to test the water say a 300gpd and a di about £40

all in about around £700 maybe less if you can get good dals would get you set up with what you want,

your welcome to give me a call and have a chat, my numbers are on my home page.

Ian

tonylee

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 06:28:54 pm »
Hi J&A
where abouts are you. If you check out the for sale bit I am selling my van with or without the tank , pump ect. If you are local to me (birmingham) I will show you what you need and show you how to use it.
Just a thought.
Tony

weetot

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 06:40:45 pm »
Purefreedom do a trolley system for a grand which includes a few 25 litre barrels and a RO/DI kit.
you just need something to put your pure water into.
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

NWH

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 06:53:28 pm »
If you want to see if WFP is for you get a backpack a pole a bag of resin and a DI vessel,don`t waste silly money on a trolley.If you want to put the backpack on a trolley go to Aldis and buy a trolley for £18.

weetot

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 08:39:14 pm »
Me moneys got a sense of humour but its not silly,.
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!