Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gary stone

training and suppliers
« on: October 30, 2008, 03:46:23 pm »
hi looking for training courses know about ncca , prochem etc but is there any in my area (southwest)when i have done some training would there be any one who would let me tag along with them for a day or two also my local suppliers are craftex any one got info on their products ta

Mike Halliday

Re: training and suppliers
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 03:50:27 pm »
Craftex, good company with a good range of products at a fair price, I use them a lot.

call them and ask for a catalog.

mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 04:53:55 pm »
There's a company in Bodmin that offers training. They have their own training facility but I can't be sure how often they run courses. Naturally, the instruction will be biased towards their own detergent free products, but outside this parameter everything will be of a practical nature.

There's also a supplier in Redruth who offer IICRC courses, usually in August. I don't know if this would be too long to wait for you.

Safe and happy cleaning :)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 06:15:59 pm »
if you live in taunton they I'd definitely use craftex problem solving chemical ( spotters etc)  if you want to go down the eco/detergent free cleaning route they also do a Microsplitter.

the nice thing about craftex, they are 100% genuine and very professional, they sell cleaning chemicals, no waffle no BS

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

gary stone

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 03:42:44 pm »
do you kow anything about there machines have been in shop and was shown a grace h.p. 5022 i am shopping around at momment hoping to start next year somtime after some training so looking for plenty of info on cc ta.

Darren O

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 04:01:11 pm »
Go for a Scorpion and buy some Mpower there seems to be a lot of newbies joining this forum at the moment.

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 04:03:15 pm »
Hi Garry, what job are you doing at the mo, or line of work were/are you in.

gary stone

Re: training and suppliers New
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 04:44:50 pm »
im, truck driving now and getting a little cheesed off with it just going out to do a shift now  >:(