Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pristine_Cleaning

Training Courses
« on: February 25, 2005, 02:27:07 pm »
Hi All,

Im looking for a training course to learn how to clean Tiled Floors, Terazzo, marble etc,  and possibly a course on sanding and varnishing wooden floors.  I having more and more people ask me to do this kind of work but have to turn it down.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks
John
John Byrne
Pristine Cleaning

Tim Downer

Re: Training Courses
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 03:42:26 pm »
Hi John

Look onto www.prochem.co.uk and you will see the different courses they do. I have done their 1 Day Practical course on cleaning and protecting all the various various flooring types. The course included a section on sanding and applying varnishes etc too. But they cover all the floor types that you have mentioned including hard floors with porus cement grouting.
Take a look and see what you think. I thought the courses where done very well and you come back with a Certificate and also a manual to keep.

Regards

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

David Lauder

Re: Training Courses
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 09:01:15 am »
I posted a thread a short while ago seeking interest in a Stone restoration/maintenance course. Although not yet up and running I would hope to have something organised for later in the year - and I think there would be a general maintenance class for the janitorial market plus a more advanced class taking in stone floor restoration.
Go to www.marblecleaning.net and have a look around, this tells you what we are doing for the end users of stone

David Lauder
www.marblelifeuk.com