Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tradman

cladding cleaning.powerwash or chemical & wfp
« on: October 19, 2008, 09:46:00 am »
have a big big job coming up for cladding clean( builders clean). whats best?, power-washing or chemical and water-fed pole? i have unlimited water supply and going to be using mewp. the window frames are aluminum powder coated.

shaun

trevor perry

Re: cladding cleaning.powerwash or chemical & wfp
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 01:27:50 pm »
i would definately use a pressure wash it is much faster and gets better results , i find it best to use a soap lance and tfr a large area then to go back and pressure wash off it is really quick.if you want any advice i am quite local to you as i live in blackburn.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

BDCS

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 09:43:19 pm »
Put the diluted TFR into your WFP setup and brush it on then pressure wash it off after 15 mins dwell, use non caustic TFR and rinse your WFP with pure water after. You can whizz through it like this

karygate

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 07:15:45 am »
Put the diluted TFR into your WFP setup and brush it on then pressure wash it off after 15 mins dwell, use non caustic TFR and rinse your WFP with pure water after. You can whizz through it like this

would agree with you .
gary