Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

carlton care

Re: Cleaning pub carpets - advice needed
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 07:29:58 pm »
Robert is currently on a self imposed ban from posting follwing a second heart scare. I am working along with our son to keep things going for now.

Robert hopes to only work on leather in future and I am just looking out for anything of interest which pops up on here.

We worked together for some years and I've a fair knowledge of the business though we don't agree on everything as you might expect.

Angie

I have posted in the past but not for a while

Sorry for the interuption Richie and you're right, using powerful chemicals and heat makes cleaning easy peasy. Been their got the t shirts

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 07:51:43 pm »
Wish him a speedy recovery from me and I'm sure everyone else on the forum.

Yes, sorry Richie, back to T/M and harsh chemicals! ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2008, 08:05:53 pm »
Yes I hope the old bugger gets well soon, sending my best regards.

Shaun

richie

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2008, 09:03:05 pm »
Id sooner use a so called harsh chemical (that does no damage BTW) than a chemical (liquid MS or Seawater) ;D that cant give the results that I & customers are used to seeing.

Richie.

kinder clean

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 12:11:47 am »

Seems strange to me.

All this talk about M/S verses traditional chemicals and weather they damage your carpet, yet nobodys mentioned the damage risks to our health, most if not all M/S are labelled as non toxic, surely thats the main point, unless your going in wearing full head to toe protection with an air fed mask your breathing in and taking in through your skin whatever you choose to put down on the carpet, that's the selling point for ME.

Paul Kinder Clean 

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 07:30:47 am »
Robert is currently on a self imposed ban from posting follwing a second heart scare. I am working along with our son to keep things going for now.

Robert hopes to only work on leather in future and I am just looking out for anything of interest which pops up on here.

We worked together for some years and I've a fair knowledge of the business though we don't agree on everything as you might expect.

Angie

I have posted in the past but not for a while

Sorry for the interuption Richie and you're right, using powerful chemicals and heat makes cleaning easy peasy. Been their got the t shirts

Angie
Regarding  not agreeing with everything  situation normal  Wish Robert well but i have to say we missed you .  When Robert returns cant we have both of you