Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

adrian@abbey

Insurance for Keys
« on: June 12, 2008, 10:23:37 am »
Can anyone tell me if they have insurance for keys that are used on jobs. I've been told I need it for a contract I've just acquired and its not part of my insurance at present.

Has anyone heard of this?

Regards,

Adrian

dianegreenwood

Re: Insurance for Keys
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 05:38:19 pm »
Hi Adrian,

Key insurance is an 'optional' on my policy which I chose to have in because the last thing I want to have to pay for is new locks, etc particularly on commercial jobs.

We have up to £10k of cover for this and it comes under 'extensions to cover' along with items such as misuse of telephones, damage incurred by cleaning treatments, etc.

I can let you have details of the broker who sorted out my insurance.  He was very good, took me through all the optionals and helped me decide exactly what I needed.

Cheers

Diane

Freshly Maid

adrian@abbey

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 06:44:37 pm »
Hi Diane,

Any information would be much appreciated. My insurer has never heard of this optional extra. How much do you pay for this option if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks for your help.

Adrian

Art

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 07:23:41 pm »
I've got key insurance with Darwin Clayton

dianegreenwood

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 11:20:26 pm »
Hi Adrian

Not sure of how much each option costs individually but my total premium for the year was just over £600.  Call my broker, A1 Insurance, tel 01937 581417.  Ask for Alan and mention you got his name from me and he'll look after you as they are a local business to me.

Kind Regards

Diane - Freshly Maid