Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

edd

at last VANS back New
« on: May 30, 2008, 11:30:20 pm »
just got my van back from the body shop ;) it will be nice to get back to normal

brett walker

Re: at last
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 11:37:20 pm »
excellent  8) 8) 8) now thats hot  8)

brett

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 11:40:56 pm »
bet your happy m8  ;) I know how it feels.

I also bet ionics are buzzing you advertising them more than you

edd

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 11:41:41 pm »
glad you like it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D does stand out a bit

edd

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 11:50:14 pm »
after the last 2 weeks of being a COLD user im now installing a new system where we have 3 pumps
2 cold for washing and 1 hot direct into the tank as to heat it much quicker . This should cut the cost of diesel
/ kerosene by 3/4  as it will only take a couple of hours to heat if needed and not all morning plus some of the afternoon there will be a by pass straight to the hose if needed to

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 11:57:15 pm »
glad you like it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D does stand out a bit
I do like it, looks good with the van colour ;)

Where is your website address ?? ::)

Ian  ;D

edd

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 12:03:37 am »
umm wat website????

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 12:06:05 am »
umm wat website????
My point   ::)

Lot of money is van signage only for people to forget your number m8, a word is easier to remember than a number ;)

edd

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 12:08:23 am »
I know but dont really what any more work at all just got rid of 200 custys  ::)

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2008, 12:10:06 am »
Edd, instead of pre-heating your tank of water, why don't you draw hot water from your heater and mix it with cold water drawn from your tank to produce a lower temperature through your hosereel, or do you?

As you know, I have an Omnipole hot retro fit system, I only use it for drawing hot (60degree) water straight from the heater to the hosereel for new cleans , etc when it's justified. The rest of the time I'm happy using cold water because it's cheaper than wasting diesel to heat the water.
I have found that by recycling hot water back into the tank my pumps don't last as long as they should because the hot water plays havoc with them. Warm-ish water isn't so bad going through the pumps. Do you find you have problems running hot water through your pumps?
The only time I recycle hot water back into the tank is on very cold evenings during the winter in case everything may freeze up overnight and during early mornings.
Do Ionics pay you for advertising their system? Do the general public really recognise that trademark logo? Is that logo on your van really attracting new customers who know the difference between systems as I'm really curious.
I know how you feel about being without your van. I was without mine for 2 days this week whilst it was going through an MOT, full service and waiting on DHL to send some parts which they totally messed up, so that cost me an extra day off work.

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 12:10:45 am »
I know but dont really what any more work at all just got rid of 200 custys  ::)
lol I know how you feel again, I was trimming down, am now using hedge cutters

mr D

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 12:13:55 am »
umm wat website????
My point   ::)

Lot of money is van signage only for people to forget your number m8, a word is easier to remember than a number ;)

lol lol

edd

Re: at last New
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 12:15:31 am »
cool man cool ;D ;D ;D