Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

benji

battery problems
« on: March 11, 2007, 05:29:14 pm »
have a trolley wfp system, batterys been playing up.at mo using a 60psi pump.wondered what size battery anyone could recommend that would last me all day without dying. cheers guys

Paul Coleman

Re: battery problems
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 05:38:50 pm »
have a trolley wfp system, batterys been playing up.at mo using a 60psi pump.wondered what size battery anyone could recommend that would last me all day without dying. cheers guys

Depends how you use your trolley really.  I did use a trolley as my main system briefly and got a full day from a 35 amp battery but of course there is a lot of start/stop in that.  Now that I only use it as an occasional extra to a van mount, a 35 amp battery lasts weeks.  I don't have a decent overnight recharging facility for my trolley (I live in an upper flat) so I alternate 2 x 35 amp batteries. I just take the run down battery indoors for a recharge.  I carry a spare with me in case the other lets me down.  This can be a good balance between keeping the trolley weight down and ensuring you have enough power.

CARLO

Re: battery problems
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 08:07:03 pm »
How heavy are the batteries and where do you get them from please?