Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

pricing industrial units
« on: May 15, 2008, 04:25:26 pm »
what do you guys wear and what do you take to make you look more pro
uniform ect ect

Alex Wingrove

Re: pricing industrial units
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 04:42:48 pm »
i wear socks and pants, thats all nothing else, maybe a bow tie if im feeling generous

m.b.s.

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 04:47:14 pm »
i wear socks and pants, thats all nothing else, maybe a bow tie if im feeling generous
lol ;D ;D
just i have one to price tomoz and dont want to make a bad impresion

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 04:58:25 pm »
to be honest, just go smart, as in trousers, t shirt, jeans, trainers, shoes, what ever you feel comfortable in,

i like to call people sir madame etc etc, it doesn't really matter, just be clean and punctual 

m.b.s.

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 04:59:53 pm »
to be honest, just go smart, as in trousers, t shirt, jeans, trainers, shoes, what ever you feel comfortable in,

i like to call people sir madame etc etc, it doesn't really matter, just be clean and punctual 
thanks ;)

m.b.s.

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 06:58:26 pm »
what do yoou all take ie calculator clip bord any thing as this is a big company well known so may get more work from it

m.b.s.

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 10:05:42 pm »
no advise then  :-[

groundhog

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 10:15:55 pm »
I priced one the other day, I have a uniform that I keep especially for pricing up jobs, its the same as my regular uniform only it is in perfect condition, as I don't wear it for working in! I also took a notebook and pen, and tried to act and come across very business like, last but not least the lowest price usually gets the job!! :( But these are good jobs to get as they can be done early mornings or even in the evening, and you don't have to be as fussy as with a house, and they can be done quite quickly!!!  ;)

m.b.s.

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 10:18:43 pm »
I priced one the other day, I have a uniform that I keep especially for pricing up jobs, its the same as my regular uniform only it is in perfect condition, as I don't wear it for working in! I also took a notebook and pen, and tried to act and come across very business like, last but not least the lowest price usually gets the job!! :( But these are good jobs to get as they can be done early mornings or even in the evening, and you don't have to be as fussy as with a house, and they can be done quite quickly!!!  ;)
thanks i was going to go in uniform with note book and pen also bussines cards as well  ;)

ronnie paton

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 10:26:04 pm »
i sometimes go in a suite looking smart wiv camera diary and portfolio and business card but if its morw small scale all the above but in uniform.