Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m baker

leaky pole?
« on: May 15, 2008, 08:13:21 pm »
 hi all have got 34 ft pole every time i use it water runs down plastic tube inside pole and out of the bottom and soaks me ,its not just a drip , when using smaller pole have no probs, any idea on cure please many thanks mark

TERRY AB

Re: leaky pole?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 08:17:40 pm »
Have you pulled the hose out and checked its not ripped, could also be that its
leaking at the top connection. Definately not correct but an easy fix.

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 08:21:56 pm »
maybe the tubing has split at the top,

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 08:22:22 pm »
from what I have found it could be either a split in the hose (connections to the brush, or just inside the pole itself from over closing a little hap hazard)

I myself had a drip problem and for the life of me cant work out why >:( changed everything for new and still happens.

I did get a tip from fosters it water comes down pole use a elastic band on it, worked a treat.

Ian

DASERVICES

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 09:43:08 pm »
What you will find is that there is a hole in the brush which attaches to the pole, the water then runs down the middle of the pole. I have one brush that does this.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 09:52:51 pm »
What you will find is that there is a hole in the brush which attaches to the pole, the water then runs down the middle of the pole. I have one brush that does this.

so you should tilt the brush down slightly so the water runs down the bristles and not back towards the stock