Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

Everday products
« on: February 24, 2008, 12:05:32 pm »
Me again !

My next question is - I have only ever used Prochem products, usually Multipro for pre-spray and fibre and fabric for the tank. In this age of microsplitters can I get an idea of what you guys use on a daily basis for run of the mill cleaning (If such a thing exists)

Regards

Stev

davep

markpowell

Re: Everday products
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 12:23:46 pm »
Pure clean from prochem is ideal for just about any job, its a pre-spray you can either rinse with plain water or you can also use it in the solution tank to rinse. The cost is £13.65 from olympic cleaning.
Mark

homenclean

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 12:27:22 pm »
Try craftex in taunton they do free next day delivery on orders over £40.00 and have a range of prochem and their own brand products. In my opinion their champion pre spray is about the best around and i have tried quite a few.

Price wise they are very good 25l of champion is approx £35.00 their premium clean powder is also as if not better in my opinion than prochems double clean and cheaper.

Yours

John

Joe H

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 12:45:50 pm »
I think are termed the 2nd generation of microsplitters...

M-Power from Solutions UK   and
Nemesis Super from Restormate

I use both and very happy to do so.
Pretty "general purpose" and relatively safe.

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 12:59:30 pm »
Steve,
I was in same boat as you regarding Prochem products ........... give me a bell as only in Cheam.

Pureclean is a pleasure to use and seriously boosts finish after microsplitter pre-treatment  :o

Len Gribble

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 02:34:21 pm »
Got hold of some pure clean yesterday from a bloke called Mr adjustable (whane) hope it’s wool safe. ;D ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Joe H

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 02:54:03 pm »
Pureclean is a pleasure to use and seriously boosts finish after microsplitter pre-treatment  :o

Hi Chris,
So you pre-sprayed with a microsplitter, presume you agitate, dwell, then extract with Pure Clean in the water tank - is that correct?

Dan Williams

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 04:15:26 pm »
Prespray Gold rules!!! ;D

john rees

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 04:29:02 pm »
Hi Danrosswil
                      I dare you to post that on the other forum! ;D Oh and I agree with you! ;D

All the best
                                                       John
john

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 06:24:07 am »
Exactly Joe, found i have not been resorting to Eco Spotter as grease marks have also been lifting  :o

absolutecleaning

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 07:00:08 am »
That is what I have also been doing for the last few jobs on synthetics.

Have you found it as effective on wool Chris?

Simon

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 12:53:38 pm »
Just as effective ............. got some RX Spotter today so will try that tomorrow  ;D

spencer davies

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 01:05:10 pm »
We use any one of three micro splitting solutions, and then Pure clean in the tank, as recommended to Chris, better results can be achieved without using 'old fashioned chemicals'

Regards

S

colin thomas

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 04:58:13 pm »
what dilution rates of pureclean to rinse with?
colin thomas

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 05:06:25 pm »
Have only added a scoop per bucket ........................ completely disappears in the water as well.

Doug Holloway

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 05:14:32 pm »
Hi Guys

Prochem Pureclean is sodium tripolyphosphate which is the 'microsplitter' chemical, so you can use it as a prespray and in tank.

Cheers

Doug

absolutecleaning

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 05:53:48 pm »
Doug

Have I seen you write that sodium tripolyphosphate is a food stuff on here before.

How do you explain the difference to a customer between "old style" chemicals with detergents etc in and new greener chemicals?

I think there is a demand for green cleaning in my area (ne hants) but am struggling to know how to go about explainign the difference :-\

Simon