Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

darren73

canvassing in the dark
« on: February 25, 2008, 04:49:25 pm »
could you tell me how many of you canvass in the dark or when it is raining if so how late would you work to-particularly country houses where there are no street lights.im going to start again but not sure wether to go out tonight or wait until saturday.-thanks

MSTAV

Re: canvassing in the dark
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 04:52:19 pm »
i do all the time..6 till 8-8.30 usualy..not in rain though. you cant knock after 8.30 by law i was told

williamx

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 06:26:03 pm »
Darren

What would you consider is ok if someone was to knock your door.

Londoner

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 06:31:42 pm »
Anybody who knocks on my door after dark probably wouldn't get that friendly a reception.

pingu

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 06:48:52 pm »
We have a lot of door callers here in Holland I have no door knocker now and I have disabled the bell....seems to have done the trick.... ;D

Personally I do not like door callers...my view is if I wanted a product I would go find it....

Cheers
Dave.

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 06:56:54 pm »
no different to canvassing in the light just put your high vis vest on , don,t let anyone put you off you,ll fel much better when you,ve got some new custies and you can still get some more on saturday , go for it i,m out as from tomorrow all week i am determined to get no fewer than 25 new ones this week regards alan

darren73

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 08:06:51 pm »
thanks for the replies,i went out and got a bungalow and 2 possible big houses plus carded a few estates,it was a bit to dark and miserable though so i went home early-ill try from 4-6.30 tomorrow pingu are you anywhere near den helder,i used to live beside there in the early nineties-wish i had of stayed and canvassed it!

pingu

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 08:09:23 pm »
Hi Darren...am down in farmer country near Den Bosch and Eindhoven....much slower place of life here.... ;) suits my brain..

Cheers
Dave.

darren73

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 08:47:48 pm »
nice one pingu,if i am ever over for a break i will give you a shout-i would still be there myself if i hadnt had an accident which meant i couldnt work-used to love those coffee shops when i was younger :P

suds window service

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 09:22:39 pm »
been out from 10am home for tea at 5pm  then out until 8pm  done £104 punds worth of new business today so i,am a very happy boy....oh and that big quote..(see big quote )

darren73

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 10:21:55 pm »
id love a few days like that-you hit the jackpot with that big qoute just make sure you get it,did you canvass it