Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

wfp

up and down
upstairs only
depends on the work

jampot

wfp up and down
« on: December 28, 2007, 10:28:19 am »
just wonderig guys how you do it,
at the moment im upstairs only. in the middle of converting over to wfp

cottonbud10

Re: wfp up and down
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 10:42:02 am »
when i started it was ups only,then when i started making my own pure water ,instead of buying it off someone i was doing the whole house with the pole,don,t forget the pole is only another tool to use in the job,you,ll come across some houses and windows,that would be quicker trad,i even get the ladder off the van sometimes if there are like 3 or 4 windows round the back of a property,and i can,t be botherd to drag 30 or 40 mtrs of hose round some dirty old alley,full of rubbish.try both ways then do the one thats the best and quickest for you..good luck...kev

jampot

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 11:05:44 am »
cheers kev  ;) ;)

Rob_Mac

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 12:19:45 pm »
On our residential work we moved all of our customers over in one go and over the last 3 years we have gotten rid of any problematic houses that the system doesn't clean. Have always cleaned the whole house.

If we get a new clean we tell them that the system is not 100% and if it doesn't work we will put right  or not charge and we will not clean them again.

Rob ;D

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 04:49:02 pm »
Up and down , I never do anything half hearted as I dont see the point

brett walker

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 05:25:32 pm »
up & down the lot  8)

brett

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 10:05:38 pm »
Up & down,....I even WFP the insides on some commercial work!

Sanity

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 02:43:51 pm »
Yup, up and down for me too.  Although I do do one bungalow traditional still.  Old dear who likes the insides done aswell in her front room.

Had one customer complain that the soft brush scratched her glass ( ^^ ) and one that didnt like the walls below the window getting wet (who got the right arse when I asked what would she do during the rain? ).

Other than those, most people like the snob factor of having the whole house done WFP by a uniformed cleaner :)

Jago

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 11:13:44 am »
I do upstairs WFP and downstairs trad
I will do downstairs wfp if the house is Georgian or Leaded
J
To Do Is To Dare

Dale Smith

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 10:14:05 pm »
Up and down for sure, but also finish off the down with trad, just looks better, custies like it......
Swindon, Wiltshire.