Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Done 'n' Dusted

Virasol cleaning liquid
« on: October 18, 2004, 07:03:19 pm »
Hi all!

Am a newbie to the forum and have recently started my own domestic cleaning and ironing business. I previously worked as a cleaner in a leisure centre and we used to use an industrial strength cleaner called Virasol. I am trying to find out where I can but this but have had no joy searching on-line. Do any of you guys out there know where I can buy it? Any help would be most welcome!

Cheers!

Jan
It ain't clean till it's Done 'n' Dusted!

MR WHEELIE CLEAN

Re: Virasol cleaning liquid
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 07:28:33 pm »
Think you may mean Vitrasol. If so you can get this from a company here in Norfolk called Hugh Crane - they have a website.

Regards,
Nev.
bye from Nev @ MR W C

STUART

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 09:54:32 pm »
Hi Jan,

You may mean Virosol which is a citrus based cleaner degreaser made by clover chemicals. I buy mine from C C L Supplies which are based in St Ives and Cambridge In Cambridgeshire or you can look on their web site

Regards

Stuart

isa

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 02:29:08 pm »
Jan
I think is quite common product you most probably will get it from any cleaning product supplier. Check them in your area. Where are you based?
iska

garyj

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 03:03:33 pm »
Virosol from Clover Chemicals is sold by all the Cannon Hygiene depots, there is probably one near you.

Done 'n' Dusted

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 09:44:02 am »
Hi guys!

Thanks for all your advice.I finally got my hands on the stuff..........and am using it on a salon floor which is covered in grey vinyl tiles.....it's the dogs and does a fantastic job.......the cleanest the floor has ever looked, bar the hair dye spills!!
It ain't clean till it's Done 'n' Dusted!