Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

keith b

indoor swimming pool areas
« on: August 26, 2007, 09:54:16 am »
Hi all

Can anyone tell me the best methods or ways to clean an indoor tiled swimming pool deck area? 

What cleaning machines & chemicals should I use?

thanks

ianharper

Re: indoor swimming pool areas
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 04:43:13 pm »
Keith

is it private or public?

do you have a TM and spinner tool? best way as waste get sucked away really fast. I have done public ones with scrubbers and wet pickups in the past.

Soil level will have a big say the complete method you can use. goes without saying that you don't want any thing harmful to humans going in the pool. test different products to find out what works best, and safest.

If you are going to clean shower areas you find that there will be lots of body fats on the tiles and you will need a very good product to get this off if you don't want to use to much elbow grease. products safety is not so much an issue here, so you will be able to use something stronger. get premier products number.

good luck

respectfully

ian harper

Dave Roelants

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 05:47:42 pm »
Truckmount, turbo Hybrid or RX20 with hard floor attachment. Chems depend on material, I do a lot of limestone pool surrounds with Dynax
Best Regards, Dave,
Lakeland Carpet Cleaning, 1st in the UK with 4 to the door!

keith b

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 03:52:50 pm »
Ian

Its a private members club, Im looking at regular nightly maintenance for area to include showers & changing room areas etc within a 4 hour period!

Whats a TM and spinner tool? (can you give me a example?)

Art

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 05:13:42 pm »
Keith,

A  TM is a truckmounted carpet cleaning machine.

If it's a nightly clean, then wouldn't a mop and bucket do the job for the floors and a spray and wipe for the walls ?

Might be an idea to post this in the general cleaning

Arthur

ianharper

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 07:38:41 pm »