Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wrighty

WFP LETTER - WHAT DO YOU PROS THINK?
« on: October 04, 2004, 09:08:17 pm »
Platinum Contracts

Dear Customer,

Just a note to let you know that your regular window cleaning service will commence next week.

Your service will now include your frames being cleaned at no extra cost as I have just invested a lot of money in the latest pure water cleaning technology which is a water fed pole system.

Why

There are many reasons but the main one is safety.  Nobody (not even window cleaners) can use a ladder as there will be a ladder ban starting next year.  Also more jobs can be done ie, upvc cleaning, gutters to name but a few.

How It Works

My tap water will be purified through a 5 stage filteration process and produce laboratory graded 100% pure water H2o.  This then is fed from a trolley through a pole and small jets of water spray onto your window and frames whilst being cleaned by our purpose made brush There will be no need to dry the windows as it is pure water However, the first 2 or 3 cleans you may notice a small amount of residue remaining. Unfortunately this is unavoidable, and once this bedding in period has passed, the new method will actually clean to a better standard than before. 

PLEASE BARE WITH ME ON THE BEDDING IN PERIOD
NO MORE LADDERS AS ALL WORK IS DONE FROM THE GROUND!!

Any problems then please contact me DIRECT as soon as possible.  The numbers are on my leaflet at the front of this handout.

What an exciting new way to have your regular window cleaning service enhanced – I am the only one in St Helens with such a great product and service and it is you who will enjoy the added benefits of clean windows and frames.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing you next week.

Best regards,

Craig

John Walker

Re: WFP LETTER - WHAT DO YOU PROS THINK?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2004, 11:19:00 pm »
PLEASE BARE WITH ME ON THE BEDDING IN PERIOD
[/i][/b]

Interesting play on words Craig.  My spelling is not too great but I think it should be bear - not  bare as in naked!   ;D

Mind you -- you might get some interesting responses.    :-*

Otherwise your  letter looks good to me, although I'm by no means a pro.  Will be interesting to read other comments.

John
BaxWalker Window Cleaning

wrighty

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 08:14:09 pm »
Cheers  mate,

Craig

pjulk

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 08:32:58 pm »
Nobody (not even window cleaners) can use a ladder as there will be a ladder ban starting next year

I think you may be wrong here

wrighty

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 09:02:01 pm »
Paul,

I wonder if that is the can of worms I opened?

I know, I have read my fed mag but I have just overs

Craigold my product to my clients like the yanks do in effect ;D

Ian_Giles

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2004, 09:39:44 pm »
Bare or Bear???? Do you know, I am never too sure whether I should right (sorry, couldn't resist) bare with me, or bear with me.
I always think of 'bear' as a big furry animal......with large teeth :o
err.............or a small cuddly one that eats eucalyptus leaves!! ???

Ladder ban, err, no, just lots of restrictions, and most of those will apply to site work, you should strike that from your leaflet and rephrase it a little.
It isn't an outright ban (it might as well be) but it does, in what seems a cloudy way to me, clarify safer working practices with ladders.

But I do like your leaflet, your customers will appreciate you taking the time to tell them about your new investment and what they can expect.

Well done.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

wrighty

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2004, 10:30:32 pm »
Thanks Ian - much appreciated

Craig