Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ian loughlin

No wet wonder foam
« on: February 08, 2007, 10:37:20 am »
Come on then guys.... whats all the malarky with this NO WET WONDER FOAM.

Anyone used it, or is it just a load of @!?@~~#

stu_thomson

Re: No wet wonder foam
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 07:40:57 pm »
Come on then guys.... whats all the malarky with this NO WET WONDER FOAM.

Anyone used it, or is it just a load of @!?@~~#

Dont put in what you cant take out ;)
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

JS2

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 07:47:06 pm »
Hey, is this the stuff they're selling boxed-up in Woolies ?

Peter (JS2)

ian loughlin

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 10:58:44 pm »
yeah i think so, its also on those silly shopping channels on sky.

mike champ

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 02:18:55 pm »
It was called no wet wonder foam last year, but this year EXACTLY the same product is called another name. It's even being advertised using the same people, the same comments and the same piece of bloomin' carpet. If it was that good we'd all be using it. I see it as nothing more than trying to whip up a frenzy for consumers( how many people do you think would actually be bothered to return it under the 30 day money back guarantee). I also think the vanish mousse is similar, if I had a pound for the amount of customers I've had where they have used it and either not worked or left a white mark I'd be retiring !!!!!!!!

Kinver_Clean

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 06:10:07 pm »
More tankfuls of shaving foam on the horizon.

Trevor
God must love stupid people---He made so many.

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 06:40:26 pm »
If you look at this product on the telly, it says in small print briefly that the carpets being cleaned are nylon, so would be easier to clean as we know. Now when you go into woolies, they have their own tv's advertising the product, which i think is exactly the same advert as we see on our home tellies, except for one difference. They have omitted the small print about the carpets being nylon, so the customer probably think that they can clean anything, even wool.

Customers are strange people. Did a carpet last week with blood marks on. When i asked how long they've been there i was casually told about 12 months. Maybe they should of bought some wonderfoam.

Dave