Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MCL

PLEASE HELP WITH PRICING
« on: June 26, 2007, 11:10:51 am »
Hi all

Me and my husband started a brick cleaning business around 2 years ago. We have spent a lot of money on advertisements, Insurance and equipment. We have struggled getting work but recently we have been approached by a large building company asking us to clean large newly built buildings such as supermarkets. We really need help with pricing this work and don't want to mess things up as we are at the point of going under. This could be the make or break of us.   

PLEASE Help

bengiles

Re: PLEASE HELP WITH PRICING
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 01:55:21 pm »
hia,

my we undertake brick cleaning, i charge £120 per average house, being able to do 3 houses a day.  we have just completed a large Focus DIY store for £1450.00 which took two of us 2 days.  my advice is dont put all your eggs in one basket, we offer loads of different cleaning services to try and keep busy.  window cleaning or carpet cleaning is a great infill at little expense.  hope you make it through this patch.  i am happy to help with any advice. call me on 07970 918641

ben giles www.ultimacleaning.com 

Ian Hudspith

Re: PLEASE HELP WITH PRICING
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 04:56:25 pm »
hi, i am interested in starting a business doing this kind of work.

can anyone help me regarding how to start up.

ie:

equipment needed

chemicals/suppliers

pricing

leaflets / letters of introduction

websites for sources of info

i know it looks a lot of info i am after but i don`t know where to look i have googled various sites but with no  luck

regards

ian