Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Andy@w.c.s

Just goes to show
« on: June 10, 2007, 10:30:49 am »
It just goes to show
that there are still customers out there,
this week we have had 7 new jobs ,all good paying jobs in total £135
Four of which were recommendations from an existing custy
How has everyone else's week been ? have you lost or gained ?

Andy

ronaldo

Re: Just goes to show
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 02:19:53 pm »
Lost none. gained 1, £15.00 ,  gave one away £12,50 due to access issues so i,m £2.50 up, and a small gain is always welcome  :)
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

brett walker

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 05:14:14 pm »
Hi Andy

got one job i do every month 40 quid for the windows large house, the other day he asked me to do his facias once a year so i did them quoted 200 plus the 40 for his windows. Nice days work also picked up 6 more jobs this month

Brett

matt

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 06:38:41 pm »
lost 1, they moved

about to lose 1 more, they claimed i hadnt done the rear, even though i had, they paid me for it and then asked me to return to do it, i missed 1 door which is in a court yard that i have to climb down a wall to get to, not a issue in the winter as it has holes in it for the plants to grow BUT in the summer its green with plants and flowers, i couldnt see the footholes, thus didnt bother, i have a feeling they will cancel next time

picked up a few houese in the last 6 weeks, roughly 75 quid worth

ScrimShady

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 06:43:05 pm »
pick up 3 last week,big house £15 and 2 bungalows for a fiver each.One of the old ladies is 90!!

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 07:25:44 pm »
Just picked up an old job i used to do but stopped before xmas up price from 150 200 per month takes about 4 hours

paul saunders

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 10:23:55 pm »
Picked up five today................. yes today............... sad arn't I.  ;D ;D
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 10:50:28 pm »
Not at all mate
If you want it its there
best day to go out knocking :)

jeff1

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 12:19:53 pm »
You may of heared of this area Andy?...... 'Milton'... its a small hamlet around the Martock and ash area.

I went there a couple of weeks ago to do what I thought was a £40 house in a new area, while I was there the guy went out and canvased for me ;D

I ended up spending the whole day in the area and all very good size houses, I went back 6 weeks later and he had gotten me 2 more houses in the village, one was a £60, ...2 more houses and I have every house in the village ;D

S.A.J

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 04:25:06 pm »
Defiantly plenty of work out there, I only advertise on yell.com and do not canvass anymore, I think the last time I went canvassing was about a year ago.

At the moment I’m averaging 15 new confirmed jobs a month (I must quote about 25 a month)

And losing about 6 jobs a month, mainly due to people moving.

Stuart
SAJ Window Cleaners Ltd

paul saunders

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 04:40:53 pm »
Not at all mate
If you want it its there
best day to go out knocking :)

I wasn't knocking, they came to me.................... I was cleaning.  ;D
I can remember when waking up stiff in the morning was a good thing.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 05:46:14 pm »
I've gained three average sized houses this past week.  I had another customer ask me to reduce from 6 weekly to 12 weekly though because her finances are not good.  I dislike doing it for that size of job but I need to bear in mind that she did help me out in a big way a while back when I had some problems.  I'll just tell her not to tell anyone else because sometimes when one does it in an area, it can reach epidemic proportions.  If that happens, I've been known to walk away from maybe 10 jobs in a cluster and get better ones elsewhere.