Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Gregory

strongbow super strength cider
« on: May 20, 2007, 01:55:34 am »
Did a job today HSL no problems , customer then says to me ive got another little job for you. Her husband spilt a pint of cider in the lounge 80/20 beige carpet the night before, I tryed solutions no 3 no joy i told the customer i wound come back in the week and have another go at it . Any succestions what to try next?

Thanks John

markpowell

Re: strongbow super strength cider
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 02:25:55 pm »
Hi,
I would apply stain pro leave to dwell and extract with acidic rinse. If you are left with a tanin/browning mark, i woul;d use either coffee stain remover or browning prescription, 20 mins dwell then rinse again. Are you sure it was only spilt the night before?
Regards
Mark

John Gregory

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 02:59:47 pm »
posative it was spilt the night before it was still wet in the morning when i got there

John Gregory

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 03:02:49 pm »
Thanks Mark , just ordered some stain pro plus the prochem psk spotting kit

darren72

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 05:09:43 pm »
If i were you i wouldnt go spending a lot of money on the prochem spotting kit ive got  just about all the spot and stain removers they sell and dont think there much good.If your going to get a spotting kit better spending your money on a chemspec one also one step zap it stain remover works quite well.