Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

*thomas james

advice needed New
« on: May 12, 2007, 01:42:46 am »
aaa

steve k

steve k

Re: advice needed
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 07:51:43 am »
merrill will fit 1" plumbing on the machine inlet and supplies a length of 1" hose. You drill a 1" hole in a wheelie bin and fit an outlet valve. One end of the 1" hose is clamped onto this bin outlet and left with the bin.
You take the pressure washer with you to the area of working. You also take the wheelie bin. Connect a normal garden hose to customers supply and feed this water into the wheelie bin. Once the water level is approx 3/4 up the bin, take out your 1" hose which is stored inside the bin (1 end clamped onto outlet) and attach to pressure washer.

The whirlaway is absolutely superb...it takes EVERYTHING from the surface.
I got mine last Wednesday and by this coming Monday...I have paid for the whole set up!!!

The only thing you will definitely need are ramps to wheel the machine in and out as it is HEAVY.

steve k

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 07:52:47 am »
the 20" is excellent...I have used a 24" before which was ok...but this is great.

steve k

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 09:13:19 am »
massively cheaper to buy from USA... ;)

robbie14000

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 12:31:33 pm »
Thomas, Try Northern tools uk got my whole set up for 2K 4 weeks ago and already paid for itself.
Thanks Robbie.
4000psi powerwasher, 61mm flat deck cleaner,power wand,2 large hoses and trigger gun